I

(On the bridge of the vessel.)

The bridge of the vessel was alive with the sounds of buttons and the monotonous humming sound of machines placed all over as they attempted to either extract information, repair systems or otherwise simply keep the entire ship's supply of oxygen flowing and the artificial gravity on the vessel on and fully operational. Upon the bridge that had once been home to the officers and crew of the bridge staff, stood multiple thin, spindly machines, their heads roughly resembling that of a banana and yet were made out of pure plasteel and heavy duty magnetic actuators to assist in movement, like monotonous metal Skeletons they are.

Upon the bridge was a woman, a human woman.

She walked among the machines within the bridge, pacing back and forth and admiring the view from the armored windows and yet at the same time finding a strange pleasure in looking down at the two trench like control pits that were present within the bridge.

Also present asides ftom the machines running the computers were dozens of other robots all armed with energy Rifles and standing guard.

This woman was young, with red hair and fine skin. She was wearing a plain grey yet decorated undershirt and above that was a jacket with big leather shoulder guards, pockets and perfectly suited for insulating her from the elements, yet, it was colored in a dark blue mixed in with other colors. Alongside decorative grey stripes present on the jacket.
In addition to dark blue heavy-duty pants and leather pouches and pockets alongside a holster for a side arm.

It was than that one of the spindly metal machines approached her and said
"General Nova, we found the problem with the ship's power. We are working to fix the vessel up and get out of here as fast as we can." the machine said.

The woman, now known as Nova replied
"Great, let's get it done than, I don't want to have to get caught and be arrested for 'Stealing Electorate naval assets.' now do I?"

"No, ma'am, we wouldn't." the machine replied.

Suddenly however, Nova was again disturbed by another one of her machines and this time the news was disturbing.

The machine said
"General Nova! We are detecting lifeforms, approaching from both from the starboard and port side of the vessel!"

Nova's senses immediately responded to this and she said
"Damn! Who is it? Pirates? Electorate troops led by enlightened?"

The machine replied
"We do not know General, we couldn't gain access to the camera systems, but from what we can tell they are armed and are clearing and securing all the rooms and hallways towards the main hanger of the ship, they appear to be highly proffesional as well, showing competent tactics and military style breach and clear, shall we stop them?"

'It's them...' Nova thought to herself. Her hands forming Fists as she did so.

Nova was at a lose, she was sure that the Electorate wouldn't know... They couldn't possibly have known that the ship was here, she was sure, she checked and it was reported as lost with all bands, but she didn't hesitate for a moment to give her orders.

Nova than said
"Damn... Alright, activate the security systems on this ship. All sieling mounted energy defence turrets and all our machine troops stationed all over the ship to converge and meet these Electorate troops, if they want the ship back than they will have to pay a high price for it!"

With that, her machines complied with her orders.

...

(Meanwhile...)

Aida and her fire team had already secured most of the rooms and they were now clearing the main hallway that led into this airlock.

Upon reaching the entrance, Aida and her team than started to secure all the rooms as well and once they were cleared out, she got into her communications and said
"Ingrid, main hallway into the airlock is secured. Have you done your sweep?"