V

(Meanwhile... Cyprus.)

Aida and Ingrid were getting ready for their assassination missions and they were getting their weapons ready for this as well. Sniper Rifles were getting prepared as well as ammunition. They weren't going to be wearing their Operator Commando suits, as that wouldn't be necessary and would cause too much suspicion on them should they get caught. Instead, they'll make their way to the target in civilian clothing and take out the target via a long-range Sniper Rifle shot. There would be no need to get up close and personal, which, is another reason why Operator Commando suits are seemed unnecessary for this mission type...
However that doesn't discourage the two sisters, they've carried out assassinations via Sniper Rifle before and this is no different from any other.

As Aida and Ingrid were getting ready in their rooms, away from prying eyes, they were getting briefed on the context of their mission via a direct comms with  Colonel Remmy back on Morgaddina.

Colonel Remmy said.
"Alright Operators, here's your mission today. As you know your mission is the assassinate the CEO of a major galactic trade company. The reason for doing so is because a friend of Miss Nova, who also happens to be the right-hand man of the CEO you are about to kill has asked Miss Nova for help with killing his boss to, one: get rid of a thorn in his side. And two take over the whole trade company itself after his assassination...
He had already been told of our existence, and, has offered to bring the resources of the entire company over to aid the Kovenant war effort... He also offers a full understanding of the Galactic economy, all major planets in the galaxy and has even offered to show us all the location of major industrial worlds, Agri worlds, etc."

Hearing this, Aida asked.
"Do we have a place to get out or hide out?"

"You are to exfil out the west gate of the compound you are going to set up in." said Colonel Remmy.

Colonel Remmy then transmitted the layout of 2 buildings that were set parallel to one another. One of which was a large corporate office and the other is some kind of abandoned warehouse-like structure. But this warehouse was connected to a series of decommissioned pipes and maintenance tunnels that were connected to one another and provided escape.
What was unique is that the 2 structures are seperate from each other by 8 kilometers out... Because they were both located high in the sky. The office building was a large skyscraper, while the warehouse compound was connected to an elevated landing platform.

Colonel Remmy said.
"You are to take up Sniper positions inside that warehouse. It's very close to a series of pipes and maintenance tunnels which can provide an exit for you once you've completed your mission. Your target will arrive via luxury shuttle craft and will be wearing a bright red robe with a distinctive hat on his head and flanked by 2 bodyguards. Once you get that target, eliminate him. Then get out of there using the maintenance tunnels... Miss Nova will meet you down there and bring you home."

Aida gave a nod.
"Understood."

With that, Colonel Remmy gave a nod and said.
"You'll be transported to the scene via Cyprus public transportation. To be less conspicuous... Once you've made it to the warehouse, expect to see a Xeno named 'Swank'... He is the man who requested the assassination. He'll meet you there to get assurances we gave our aid. Also, he will be at the platform to meet the target. Buying enough time for you to kill him."

With that, the comms ended and Aida and Ingrid were given the location of their person.

Both Sisters looked at one another and there they gave themselves a pat of encouragement before they both suited up. Wearing their Operator field jackets and placing their Sniper Rifles in large weapon cases, alongside a pair of Apocalypse Luger pistols hidden in their jackets before getting out of the apartment.