Novan reich aftermath.

(The Electorate government building. Emergency senate meeting, 90 days after Operation Novan Reich.)

The senate was in turmoil and indeed the mood around the entire planet has been both volatile and extremely stressful for the general populace and the government as a whole. For 90 days the entire Electorate has been cut off from each other. All forms of communication are cut and only courier ships were able to messages across. The mission conducted by the Opetators and Union Commandos had payed off and it has worked in ensuring that the Electorate's ability to communicate would be completely cut off and the government, as well as its military and civilian populations are unable to communicate even on secondary and Tertiary communication lines. This was highly effective.

Not only are worlds cut off from one another, but even communications within individual planets are being affected and even a simply cellphone call would be finicky and very hard to get through to the intended recipient.

Even the courier ships intended to deliver messages were disappearing. It was almost as if they were being picked off by something, many dozens and then hundreads never returned.

Confusion was the order of the day, followed by anger and anxiety among the senators.

The senate was filled with noise as the senators were conversing with each other.

And watching from the civilian viewing seats, was Aida, Ingrid as well as Violet and Colonel Remmy. Their eyes obscured by the darkness and dim lights.

It was at this moment that Chairman Oprus Vizla said

"Order! Order! Please, we have just received word that our best engineers are close close fixing the problem with communications, galaxy wide!"

"What could have caused this? We still haven't had an answer as to why this happened! We haven't had contact with the Military or our worlds for weeks!" Said one of the senators.

Chairman Vizla replied.
"According to reports, the issue seems to have been caused by some manner of mass software glitch, we couldn't identify the actual cause however we have managed to replace most the faulty software and communications can be restored in a few short moments."

The Operators smiled, their enemies, though managing to get it repaired after 90 days, still haven't been able to identify the nature of the lack of communications.

It was at this moment that an Electorate engineer got on the intercom in the room and gave an announcement.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, communications has been restored. We are will bring a hologram from emergency military channels. We are getting massive ammounts of traffic."

It was at this moment that the engineers were able to fix the systems and soon a holographic display was able to be played. Perhaps expecting a transmission from Frontline commanders, the engineers put the messages through which were soon projected unto the room in a massive hologram.