Salvation of the innocent.

...

Silence befell the battlefield. The fighting here on this planet was over, most of the cultists were slaughtered and their Fallen One allies retreated as soon as Kho-tor had as well.

However, victory came at a cost. Hundreds of millions of cultists were all killed when Seras ordered the Orbital Bombardment and destruction of as many enemy army groups as possible. Though it pains her, she knew it was necessary to do such a thing. The traitors will have used those armies to secure a stranglehold, allowing a corrupt world with esoteric alchemy, where disharmony reigns and where alchemical monsters spawn on mass and they would turn this planet into a world of disharmony, a world as much like barren worlds, in its anarchy and defiance of divine laws and reality. Seras saw no other choice in the matter...
The planet had already fallen before she had even gotten her.

And so upon arriving, she opted to burn the world instead, destroying whole continents within mere moments from orbit, with the firepower of her own Flagship and with the sustained fire of the other ships.

Most, if not almost all the population of this planet was corrupted and is actively working to help bring about the total collapse and rebirth of this planet into a Barren world.
And so, Seras knew for certain she wasn't killing innocence.

It only took moments to destroy most of the planet, extinguishing it of all life... All the while the Dreadwing listened to transmissions from the surface, hearing the panicked screams and plees of the Forsakened ones cultists up to the Overlord in the heavens.

But they never answered. Not even once.
They simply stayed in space and watched as entire continents burned.

Only when the Forsakened ones built shields around the capital, did the Dreadwings land in full.

And now they stand here victorious.

...

Seras then saw First Captain Leon exit the palace and walked towards her. Seras knew that he had failed, Leon always presented the heads of high-ranking commanders to her and given that he had none, was an indication of his failure to kill him.

As Leon got close to his Overlord, he bowed down saying.
"Forgive me, but I have failed to eliminate the target, my Overlord."

Seras looked upon him and with a wave of her hand, ordered the First Captain to stand and said.
"A disappointment, First Captain. But I shall not lay the blame on you, if Kho-tor has the capabilities to match one of the deadliest warrior monks in all reality, then he is a foe worthy of caution."

"You are too kind, my Overlord." First Captain Kiaphus said.

However, just then, the warrior monks turned to see something approaching down the main road...
It was a WMR15 motorcycle with a sidecar. The iconic Imperial scout and patrol bike. The vehicle was approaching them fast and it was carrying 3 individuals.

The vehicle then stopped and the soldier from the side car got off and approached Overlord Seras. The Soldier was in awe at her sheer height and he knew full well how powerful the Goddess was, many of their subordinates were devotees and followers of Seras and her siblings.

His body language gave off a feeling of awe, wonder, excitement. But also a mix of fear, dread, and even a feeling of unease.

However, the man pulled himself together and said.
"My Overlord... Generals Rudwick, Von Beck, and Koch have found something. An hour ago we discovered a vault of some kind, a shelter that was hidden under a temple of sorts...
When we opened it, we discovered some 50,000 Xenos cat people your Highness, men, women, and children all."