Finale.

...

(1 week later.)

(Music not mine.)

The Kovenant stands victorious over their opponents. The planet of Majjor Phillix has been secured and has been made into an official part of the Kovenant Empire, with a designated government planned to be set up the following months, supported by Security forces and the Imperial army Regiments to be left here as a temporary garrison. All Electorate military bases, many of which were located on strategic locations across the world have been occupied and turned into bases of the Imperial Military and with the surrender of all Electorate military forces, their equipment would be studied and personel interrogated.

Additionally the Imperial labor core or "Labor Service." An organization that gives unemployed people work as Construction workers, supported by construction bots and other equipment needed to build entire cities have been called up and many hundreads of thousands of Laborers and construction workers will set off to rebuild the war torn cities and landscape.

Those soldiers who had taken this world now woke up to see their hard won battle paying off, as the flag of the Empire flew on a flagpole at the city center. A symbolic claim on this planet as part of their great Empire and who's citizens will be considered as its new citizens.

 A symbolic claim on this planet as part of their great Empire and who's citizens will be considered as its new citizens

(Flag of the Kovenant Empire. This was made by me, and made to look like this by a web tool known as flagwaver.)

...

The troopers of 3rd Platoon had recovered. Their wounded have been healed and have returned to their duties and the soldiers that had died in combat were buried back at their homeworld or placed in military Graves to be turned into a proper memorial down the line.

For those dead soldiers, new troopers were called up to take their place.

The whole of 3rd Platoon was gathered just outside the FOB set up by their Regiment, stood in a rally field of sorts. Standing right in front of them was their commanding officer, Lieutenant Skrosamzy himself standing with his command squad and a man next to him holding a box with iron crosses in them.

The soldiers of 3rd Platoon were arranged on a sort of line according to their Squads, sort of like what one would see in an awarding ceremony.

Skrosamzy then said.
"Men, I congratulate you on your victory and I commend your bravery and resolve in seeing the conflict in this world come to an end. It is because of men like you that we have managed to secure victory and establish a true Imperial Government on this world, though we have lost comrades on the way and many of our comrades have suffered wounds in battle, we have none the less pulled through and fulfilled our mission here... Now, we will be taken off the frontlines for now, 3rd Platoon has been tasked with a most important mission back at Morgaddina and we will be sent back there within the following months. Now, for those who have shown bravery in battle, competence in leading soldiers, or have done great deeds in action againts the enemy, the following please step forward."