「Chapter 7」

Yashiro walked with Tsukasa.

"What are you so happy about?" Tsukasa asked Yashiro, who was walking upbeat and smiley.

Yashiro blushed and twirled her hair, "Oh nothing... it's just... maybe I slept with your brother yesterday."

Tsukasa's jaw drops. He couldn't believe it. Sure, they had walked off together, but the radish and his brother?! He was in denial.

The two argued about it the whole way into class.

--------------

Mitsuba stormed into the councilor's office stressed and upset.

"Mitsuba? What it wrong?" One of the councilors asked.

Mitsuba slammed his hand on the desk and got close to the councilor. "You will tell me the address of Teru Minamoto this instant." His voice contained the traces of rage.

The councilor was sure frightened but had to keep their composure. "I can not allow that. It's against the rules to just hand out addresses!"

Mistuba scoffed, "Fuck rules. This is important! That wretched man is an abuser! I'm just trying to save my friend."

"An abuser you say? My, kids will make up the most bizarre things to get what they want. Listen, I don't know what that man has done to you, but he is clearly a nice guy! I've spoken to him myself." This councilor seemed to be proud of what they were saying. But they know nothing.

Mitsuba's blood boiled and stormed off in a fit of rage. He couldn't believe it! Mitsuba paced around the halls tapping his chin. Finally, he had walked around long enough that the lunch bell had rung. "Yes! I've got it!"

Mitsuba waited patiently near the door of the councilor's office. He peaked around a corner and watched as the councilor left the room.

"Finally. Jesus." He felt as if that dammed person would never leave. He snuck in quietly and opened the closed laptop. Thank the heavens this guy was stupid enough to leave it unlocked. Mitsuba searched swiftly for his answers and he finally came to his conclusion. "Ha. Bingo!"

Mitsuba fled the school grounds and searched eagerly for the address he wrote down. Eventually, he came across exactly what he was looking for. He banged on the door to the apartment and a tall, blonde answered. Immediately Mitsuba threw a punch at the man.

"You bitch!" He yelled, "Where the fuck did you take him!?"

Teru, still on the ground, looked up in shock. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Mitsuba crouched down and grabbed Teru by the collar of his shirt. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. Where has Kou been the past few days?! Why did you injure him so bad he can't go to school? I know what you do to him and it's fucking sick." He spat his words out so angrily at the man.

Teru chuckled. "So that's what this is about? I have no clue where the kid is. He has even been ignoring my text messages. The next time I see him... I might just have to punish him." He smiled to himself.

Mitsuba stood up and kicked Teru in the face, sending him backwards. "You bitch. How dare you speak of Kou as if he's just some other animal?! You're the animal!"

He charged towards Teru and was able to get in another hard punch while Teru was still processing what had just happened to him. "Pathetic." Mitsuba glared at the man and walked away from him after his recent punch left the adult rendered useless in combat. "You're lucky I don't beat the helpless."

He grumbled to himself as he walked back to school. "If he wasn't with his brother then where could he be? I know I'm slick enough to get info on students, but to snag security camera footage...? Too risky." He bit his nail in deep thought.

"Sir! You there!" Someome shouted out at him.

Mitsuba rolled his eyes. He didn't even need to look. It was that damn hall monitor. "What?" He turned and glared at the kid.

The hall monitor seemed to have flinched at the glare before straightening his glasses. "You're coming into school late and now you're wandering the halls. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Well," he began, "I came to school on time today, yay me, but I had to leave to take care of some business. I am not wandering the halls. I am heading to my class. Anymore questions before I walk off?" The air stayed silent. "No? Alright then." He turned and walked away. The poor hall monitor must be intimidated by him or something.

He walked his way into class and slouched in his seat.

"Mitsuba! Where were you?" His two friends asked him with concern as they glanced down and saw that his fists were roughed up.

"No where. I was just... trying to find Kou." It pained him that he couldn't find anything no matter how long it has been.

"Well if it helps, Amane took me somewhere near that hallway you last saw Kou." Yashiro mentioned.

Mitsuba turned towards Yashiro uninterested. "Where? The bathroom to fuck you?"

Yashiro blushed and disagreed. "No! You know that closed off wing of the school? Apparently he made some bedroom in one of the old classrooms. It creeped me out how it felt like someone was watching us in there." She shuddered.

Mitsuba stood up, eyes wide. Then, he runs out of the classroom. "Kou please be there. Please." He thought.

__________________________
A/N: heyo. Sorry for being inactive. My parents recently put a screentime limit on my phone so I haven't been able to work on this for a while.

Also sorry if the next chapter is short. I don't believe it would be so long. And if I do make it long, it's probably going to be the last one lol. Anyways tata <3