Chapter Two, The Longest Introduction And Title In Paradise

"Paradise?" The purple puffball said.
"Paradise is the name of this place!" Cyan exclaimed. "But everything's.. so pink.. and kinda scary.." The purple puffball said as she looked everywhere."That was.. uhh.. caused by.. me.." Blixer confessed."Anyways! Let's introduce ourselves! I'm Cyan, who are you guys?" "I'm.. Lavender.""And I-I'm C-Cloud..!""Yogen's the name.""I'm Saturn!" "And I'm.. Hoshiko!" "Name's Lunar..""HII! I'M PEPPER!" "I'm Torrent.""I'm Honeycomb!" "And I'm Chamomile." "I'm Cube.""I'M HELI!""Yarr... Ketcher's the name.""I'm Gold..""I'm Tsavorite.""I'm Orange.""I'm Squear." "And I'm Astrar!""I'm Cresce.""I'm Crescar!""I'm Blave.""Erm.... I'm.. Blavescar...""Wave's the name!" "I'm.. Blixer.""How about you guys.. erm.. Furries..?" Cyan said."I'm Snowflake!""Test Subject #42 is my name."Something was rising from the ground. "Ugh.. Where am I..?" A deep voice groaned. "I took a wrong turn while digging...""You're in Paradise!" Cyan exclaimed."How in the name of nova did that.. thing.. dig all the way here?!" Yogen said in shock."By, 'dig,' I actually meant fly through time and space. My name is Xenogx. You can just call me Xenogx."