C4Apte3r 1E, @&^%$%??

Ģ̵̛̛̯̤͎̪̜̭̰̠̮̦̞̭̝̟̯̻͍̆Ş̸̻͔̰̝̙͖͓̫̭̞̜͕͖̹̩͓̖͚̺̦̱͍̣̩̮̮͇͖͇̽͑̏͐̀̔́̽̍́̓͗̍̅̅̎̒̈̃͛̀̈̈́̔̈͘̕̕̚͝ͅͅB̶̧̮͍̗̘̭͈̠̙̅̊̎͌̽̐̓̈́̎̏̽͋̃̀͛͒̐̊̓̀͊̄̍͆̊͑̉̋̀̚͝͠͠Ṅ̷̰̲̠̖͇̟̩͙̬̪̠͔̻͕͓̱̭͕̺̗̪̖͈́̿͋̏͐̒̑́͊̋͘̚͜͠J̶̨̙͚͈̯̩̬̬̩͎̺̫͈̫̰̭̜͖́́̽̏͒͆̉̈́͆̔̇̔̏̅́̅͒̾̈́̉͐̃͘̕H̴̢͚̦͚͙͕͓̙̠͇͕̠̼̘̯̼͔̜́͜͠G̷̡̡̛͈̲̥̬̯̼̳̦̼̘̻̳̣̰̠̺̹͇͈̝̖̝̙͇̙̹͐̂̈́̈́̏̋̈́̑̊̅̋͜͠͠ͅF̸̧̢̡̧̯̞̖̦̣̦͎̝̗̹͕̖̹̘͍̳͉̟̣̤̩͚͕̝̻̆͌̍̆̃̓̓́̈́̇́̎́̏̕͘̕͘͜͠V̷̬̽͑̈͊́̄͛̈́̔̈̌̆͛̎͑͌̈́͑̾͗̓͗̍̓͒͝͝͝͝H̸̛̹̪̪̟̙́͗̈́̈́͆̉̃̀̆́̍̅͋̊͘̚͘̚͝B̵̢̛̛̮̬̜̗̥̺͖͕͇͔̼̻̱̲̗̜̣̅̀͒͗̈́̿́̇̆̑̍͋̾̃̂̑̃̒͛͌͗͛͒̕͜J̸̮̟̠̬̮͖͍̓́͂͂̉̎̀̃͌́̀̽͒̃͐̒̆͛̉̾̒̈́̐̇̃̇̊̒≮̨̨̧̯͇͎͕̮̣͉̙̟̝̮͕̤͓͔̟̤͚̻͍͗͜͜>̴̡̧̡̡̦͖̰̠̖̬͍̩̙͚̙̗̬͙̼̮̪̪̟̭̱̽͒̓͘͜ͅͅJ̸̡̧̢̘̠̦͙̠̥͎̺̭̥͎̬̩̱̗̬͉̩̝͚͍͍͒̓̆̓́̌͜ͅ?̸̛̮͕͇̝̞͍̦̣͍͍̖̪̆̿̀̌̂͋̉̃͑̏͐͒̄͊̊̈̑̉̀̅͘N̶̨̨̢̨̛̛͍͚̼̤͇͖͔̞̰͔͎̱̪̣̺̙̠͇͓͌̾͐͐̍̀͋̍̎̔̔͑͒̊̌̒̾̇̎̀͛̀̓̈́̈́͘͘͝͝J̶͎̙̟̩̔̎̓̅̑͑̊̕͠Ġ̷̢̬̳̦̝͉̯̼̻͖̦͔͎̼̥̝͎̜͉̫̯͎͕̪̹̜͓͉̿̃͛̿̈́̋̈́V̷͙̲̬̞͚̫̥̦͕̊̔̊͑̒̈̎͂̑́̈́̒̏͋̒̂̍͌̒̾̔̉̈́̅̿̕̚̚͝Ư̴̡̨͇͇̲̹̰͙̥̳̻͕͖̗̗̖̗̗̽̄̀̏̑̃͒̀̒͑̈́͛͂̓̂̀̒͒̕͝͝͝T̵̢̧̨̨̖̪̜̻͎̫͓̰͉͇̬͈͍̰̣̈̇̉̾̐̽͗̌̈́̈́͋͜͜͠L̶̨̖̙͎̭̺͔̮̝̮̰̝̣͈̝͕̲̥͎̞̣̮̖̙̮͍̹͛̕͜ͅJ̸̛̛̲͓̪͈̞̫̻̘̰̪̫͇̰̲̖̟̪̺̥̱̞̰͔̙͍̾͆̋̇̐̈́̋͑̌͒̀̑̚̕͜ͅͅS̵̢̨͖̗̟̼̥̞͈͈̎̓̽̈̈́͌̔̃̍̄̈́͗̽͝C̸̨̧̛̱̰̙̞̜͖̬̮̲͈̣̑̉̆̆́̒͑̏̀̆̈́̅̿̋̀̈̉̔̒̄͊́͂̈́͑̀̍̈̀̓͝ͅG̴̨̧̧̡̢̛̟̪͈͉͙̹̼͈̪̫̩̥͔͙̗̖͖̯̫̥̺͇̲̈̐̎͑̆͐̿͝V̷̹͓͖͉͙͇̰̫̝̥̼̜̀͊̅̑̊̀̒̓̋͌̏̌̒̾̓̐̚̚͝͠H̸̛̛̺̣͚̫̃̃̎̆̉͊̀̅̉̒͗̆̑́̒̂͌͗̃͐͌̐̕͝͝͝:̷̢̧̮͇̭͎͓̠̫̳̝̱̓̈̈͑͆̊̑̿͋̓̋̂̄͋͑͠͝Ṥ̸̜͚͉̻͙̖̺̻́̍͛̂͗̓̍̍̒̍̌̃͋̈̍̿̽̇͌̈̒̍͗̔̀̐͑͘̕͘͝J̴̩̤͈̝̖̼̖͖͎̬̱̓͆̓͌̋̂͗̇̅̔̎͌́͛͂́̔̉̈̐͋̀̈́͋͘̚͝?̶̰̖̥̏̑̀̅́̅̀̉̽̉̉̒͐̚̕͝͠Ģ̴̡͖̣̭̲̖͈͖̠͓͉̜̻̼̻͙̙͓̽̀̓̆̌͗̑͘͜͜ͅV̸̲͉̓͊͒̑́̀g̸̢̧̡̧̩̣͇̜̞̝̠̗̱̮̣͕̖̳̟̙̗̖̭̱̝͍͙̻̫̦̹̙͗͜j̷̧̡̤̯̰̪̺̞͚͇̤̖̦̞̹̙͚͐͗͗̇̐̈́̒͆̈́͂͌̓̎͊͠ͅh̸͎͉͖̝̙͍͈͓͚͍̜͕̯̪̐͊̌̔̾̽̕͠͝Ỷ̸̢̡̠͔̲͈͔͔̰̯͉̝͍͕̤̫̬͓̘͇̠̦̦̜̙̻̟̺͚̞͊͌̉̍̓̓̃̂̿̔̈͂̓̓̄̓͘Ļ̴̢̧̗̳͎̠͇̻̜̱̟̻͙̬̥̯̪̩̙͓̻̫̺̲̥̓̾̀̍̓̾̎͋̽̏̎̿̕͜D̵̡̡̯̘̘͉̱̳̟̭̹̒̈́͗̋͆̑̀͐͜H̷̩͕͔̬̱͕̜̙̖̖̫̥̹̰̯͉̱͎͈͈͋͐̄̋̆͋́͛͛̀͊̚͜V̶̢̧̡̮͍̭̟͉̰̦̟̙̜̫̋͑͛͐͌̚A̸̡̨̗̤̯̹̜̫͙̜͎͗̉͌̀͆̒̽́́̕͘͠͝͝Í̶̢̖̝͚͚̠̺̲̟̓̚:̸̡̢̭̠̟͚̩̻͙̱̝̗̜͚̦͚͙̳̞̓̌͗͆͒̇̽͊̚ "Man, what happened?" Shapes thought very curiously..."Wait, the system is destroyed, and yet you are still able to read it..." Shapes said to himself and stared at you. A purple glitchy star appeared and then disappeared. "Hm, that's not normal.. it seems like I'm in the code of mine and other games, hm, what's this?" he said once more. A̶͇̪͓͂̔̐̂ ̸̢̤̈́b̸̙̐̌̄̕ă̷͖͈̥̓͊͠ͅļ̷͔͂̑̈́l̷̪̥͊-̷̣̺̤̏̄͒l̴̻͛̍ĩ̵̯͚̪̳̀k̸̦̦̮̣̀̈́͘e̶̼͙͓̔̾ ̸̛̛̭͚̦̹̿̄f̶͍́̿̒͝i̷̳̺̇̐̔̎g̷̢̦̮̦̐̆̇̚u̷̦̿͐r̸̩͖͗̾e̸̬͋̉̊͝ͅ ̷̢̫̟̥͒f̶̣̩̎͒̈́l̸͇̼̀͂͘ȏ̶̩̒ḁ̷́͋͘t̴̡̳͈̹̾͐s̶̯̘̹̉ͅ ̴̢̦̗͗á̵̖̉̇̊r̸̪̥̂͘ó̷̟̐u̴̖̻͑͐͐n̶͈͑̕̕͝d̶͉̟͍̐́ ̷̭̔̓̈́͠ȉ̷͎͖̜̒͜ň̶͎̋̈́ ̵̨̬̺̌̾̍ţ̸͔͒̀͜h̵̼̅̿ȅ̸̛̲̍͠ ̴̯̟͝d̴̠̹̊̒̚į̶͔̌̇̀ͅs̴͍̥̬̋̆t̵̪̖͕̚-"WHAT! EVERYONE IS DEAD BUT ME, XENOGX, AND ASTRAR! HOW DID THEY LIVE!?" Shapes sighed, "And why is the thing following me around... welp time to reboot everybody back to life (btw don't tell Sapphire that I broke the fourth wall)." Shapes said. REBOOTING...REBOOTING... REBOOTING...REBOOTING...REBOOTING...REBOOTING COMPLETED... Squear wakes up. She begins to find Astrar. She was actually on the floor.. Again... Once More. "A-Astrar?" Squear told Astrar. "H-huh..?" Astrar said as she woke up. "No.. wait.." Astrar noticed what was happening. "It's not over...""W-What do you mean..?!" Squear asked. She felt like Astrar was going insane. "Get the computer. NOW." Astrar was very serious. Squear got her laptop and gave it to Astrar. Astrar then suddenly transformed into her third form and typed 'How to go back to Chapter 12' on the computer. It said to find the people who started all of this. But, BAM..!

there was exactly 69 words in the last chapter nice

anyways this chapter was so edgy what