Chapter Six, Scythe Time

"Ok. So you aren't attacking us because you're LAZY?! WHAT?!" Gottem yells.
"Yes. What would happen if I got more corrupted?!" Ruby argues back at Gottem."We're all going to the cabins, we're all very tired." Lavender said as she walks away with the other puffballs.""Okay, see you tomorrow!" Squear said as she waved goodbye."WHAT THE FRUIT CAKE IS GOING ON!" Shouts sunny after running all the way up the volcano."I just got corrupted." Says Ruby as she spins a scythe."WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?! Yells Gottem."I summoned it." Ruby says."Y'know what? I might as well start the boss battle."Stardust just stood there, she didn't know what to do. Suddenly, corrupted plants started chasing them all. "Hey *hic* don't fight...*hic*" Shapes says drunkenly, then falls to the floor. "Since when did you get so tipsy?" Stardust replied."DAMN IT!" Shouts Sapphire."NOT AGAIN!""And you aren't corrupted.." said Gottem."I know.""Ok.""HEY GIVE THAT SCYTHE BACK!" Someone shouts from a distance."I summoned it, you ding dong!" Shouts Sapphire."Well, my scythe went through a portal and then, here it is!" The stranger said. "Oh right, you probably haven't heard of me. I was spying on you while you were in the forest. Name's Macabre, I'm just a lonely corrupted spirit.""You stalked me?! YOU PERVERT! And I can summon scythes too so shut." "Well, I suppose it's not like that.." As Macabre talks Cube sneaks up on him and stabs a blue triangle on his back. "..Ouch! Well, I guess I deserve that...?" He slowly turned blue. "D-did I miss?" Cube asked. "I was aiming for Macabre""Nope! You didn't, I'm not even mad about i-" Macabre passes out on the forest floor. "Ok what now?" said Sapphire.

ruby/sapphire is a girlboss