Chapter 21, The Torture

"Now, time to send them into the worlds that'll torture them.""YAY!" Oliver screamed at the top of her lungs."Ahem, now to do it." Cybernova said as she summoned a button, and Jah'varqus was tempted to touch it. "And it's to torture Lavi and Mistake." Cybernova said. Jah'varqus didn't want to press it anymore, as she said that Oliver pressed the button. Lavi opened her eyes. "Where am I..?" Her phone was right next to her. She looked at the haphone as it turned on. It's a picture with Jah'varqus with another girl. "W-What?!" She started to cry. She tried to message Oliver. It said that it was blocked. "N-NO! y'know what? this is fine.. heheh.." She grabbed a rt5fkm, but it disappeared. "What?! Fine! I will get the- wait, why am I here?" Lavi was asking herself. She was back in the Fanfiction's System. "Now, that only lasts a little bit so.." Cybernova was thinking. "WAIT, HOW DID YOU COME BACK ALREADY?!" Cybernova yelled at Lavi."I have no idea..." Lavi said while looking down, then went right to Jah'varqus and kissed him. He blushes. "You know what, I guess I will bring Mistake back.." Cybernova sighed."Damn." Oliver said as he appeared. Meanwhile, in the other world.. "What's taking them so long. We have to find Astrar y'know!?" Squear sighed."It's because she is dead..." Shapes said coming out of nowhere. "H-Huh?! She's.." Cresce said in shock. "I'm sorry..." Shapes told Cresce. "Wait, where is your kid?" Shapes started to tell him."I'm right here! Where's Mom?" Crescar yelled. "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, how should I put this..." Shapes said. "Lets just say she is not coming back..." Shapes told her. "Oh.. But I'm sure she will! She's the strongest Mom ever!" Crescar said, raising his voice. Shapes was just looking at him in shame. "ANYWAY, I have to go save the four weird kids." Shapes told them"Wait! Give us more detail on what's going on in there." Lavender pointed out."Ok, the best way to describe it is a forgotten oc, named, Chirevana?" Shapes said."Chirevana? Never heard of them..""Wait no, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Cybernova, and she pretty much wants to destroy this system world." Shapes told them."WAIT! A GOD FROM OUR UNIVERSE?!" Lavender yelled. "Why..? Why'd she get abandoned..""Yeah cuz I'm the god of knowledge."Shapes told her, being sarcastic. "No, this is bad.. really, really really, bad..""Like how bad? I mean she does act like a god." Shapes asked."And this is Cybernova you're talking about! She.. can.. let's say that she can create a world and can also destroy one as well.. She's capable of it." Lavender said. "And she's maybe even stronger than me!""Hm, I would assume you would go to the mainframe of an AU to destroy one, and to make one, I don't know how that is a thing, and she just sounds like a hacker." Shapes said. "Sure, I was made by the blood of the true strongest Star Warriors but, Cybernova is just.. different from the rest. Oh! And she has two sisters too. Magicnova and Windnova. Have you seen them?" Lavender told him."Yeah, they were torturing me, but I was able to escape." Shapes told her."Hm.. they wouldn't do that.. What do they look like? And, may I go to the world she's in?" Lavender asked."The thing is, I never left it, and you are here, it's the code, I will take you deeper in the code, but it's not a good idea." Shapes told her."She's from our world, I can maybe help." "If you say so, but remember, she won't show mercy..." Shapes told her where in a tunnel of 1's and 0's. Lavender nodded, she was determined to see Cybernova. "Then, it's been decided, where is she." Lavender asked. Shapes pointed down the hall. She walked into the tunnel and Shapes followed her. As soon as they went inside the dimension, Lavender eyes were wide. Cybernova turned around."Oh, What's this?~" Cybernova said. "It is you, Lavender? The most used OC?" thats what she said"What happened to you being so protective of everyone?! Are you just going to now act like nothing happened?! Remember the promise we made?""And what exact promise did you make? We aren't even friends, Lavender. From my point of view, I just see everyone from my own world like a tiny ant. They would do anything for my protection. It's like a religion of some sort." "NOT ME BITCH" Shapes yelled at Cybernova. "I said my world, not your silly, nonsense, and puny world. Honestly, why even protect it?" Cybernova told him"Why do anything? After all... can we do anything? We are just people's play things, so what's the point of this? You don't have to destroy, or make worlds, just let the ones that exist live in peace." Shapes told her."No. I have to get revenge for being forgotten by my own creator. Ahaha.." Cybernova laughed. "Maybe it's best that we agree to disagree. So forgot saving everyone, forgot everything. Let me do my thing.""I am sorry, but destroying AU's just for revenge isn't right." Shapes told her."Awww... how cute. 'That isn't right'. Sounds like something a toddler TV show character would say. You're just so cute, Shapes." Cybernova cackled."You know I'm tired, you're tired, and so is everyone else... so let's just get over this..." Shapes told her."ahahahaha.. gladly" She laughed."C o m e." Shapes said, sounding cold. "No, you." She called. Shapes started walking closer, then he disappeared. "W-what, SHOW YOURSELF COWARD!!!" Cybernova yelled. Magicnova used her magic to scan the ground and tried to locate Shapes."You should have checked the air..." He said stabbing her, her wound healed in an instant. Magicnova waved a bit and tried to attack Shapes, but he kept dodging.