Ch@pter 14 18, Th3 Big 5 earch

"Oh no.." replied Squear. "W-What happened to the chapter name?!""I dunno'! But we have to find Blixer!!" Cyan said as he smiled. "But wait, where's Astrar?" Squear screamed. "I-I swear, she's here!"Lavi sighed. "Looks like there's 2 things we currently need to find." "Well, can't you just use your magical magic?" Pepper asked."Oh, right." Lavi replied gleefully . "I c a n ' t.""And why's that?" Torrent asked."Because." She inhaled. "I tried helping Shapes and it didn't work!" Lavi said quickly. "Speaking of him, where is he?" Luis asked."Welp, that's 3 now." Squear said. Lavender #2 screamed in anger."O k. Let's just split into three groups and find them. It reminds me of a school activity but, I'll just try to help you." "So, where are you going Lavender #2?" Squear asked. "Eh, I'll figure it out, just need to make those 3 groups. And I'll teleport you guys over to where my senses lead to find them.""Yeah, that sounds good!" Cyan replied. "I'll be finding Blixer. The other 3 will come with me!""Then guess I'll find Astrar." Squear shrugged."And Mistake, you'll find Shapes, right?" Lavender #2 questioned."Nah, I'ma take a nap" Mistake said"No, you should go." She teleports him to where Shapes is. She stares at everyone while they stare back at her. "Don't worry, it's not painful as it seems." She smirked. Luis just re appeared."I am in so much pain, kill me." Mistake said."How are you in pain?" Lavender #2 asked."Do you think breaking my atoms and re-building them won't hurt? It's also best not to trust atoms, they make up everything." Mistake said.Lavender #2 slaps Mistake. "Don't hit me, I mean you should hurt Jah'Varqus, real hard." Mistake chimed in."The hell is wrong with these kids?" Rube asked."Well he usually makes dirty jokes. I sometimes don't mind." Lavender #2 said with her eyes squinting."Yeah, she likes them, somehow. " Mistake said with a smug face."OK, STOP BEING SO SNARKY.""I will pass." Mistake said, still giving that smug look."OKAY. GUYS BREAK IT UP." Squear nudged in. "we still have to find them, remember?""Who?" Mistake said being an as- no remember coppa."Astrar, Shapes (i think), and BLĮx❌ixx" She glitches."That's not good." Mistake said as he started to disappear."Huh?!" Lavender #2 said in shock."I don't feel so good."Mistake was saying as he completely disappeared, then Shapes appeared."Wow, S̸̛̟̤͔̱̪͍̆̍͛̀͝h̴̪͒̇͒a̵̝̹͚̗͂̏͠p̷̦͇̥̫̗͐è̸̟͈̓s̴̢͇͈̭̈́͜ is here." Squear said."You good?" S̸̛̟̤͔̱̪͍̆̍͛̀͝h̴̪͒̇͒a̵̝̹͚̗͂̏͠p̷̦͇̥̫̗͐è̸̟͈̓s̴̢͇͈̭̈́͜ asked?"̶͖̎W̴̭̎h̶̨̐a̴̺̒t̸̢́!̸̠̄?̵͓́ ̴̞͛Ẁ̶͍h̴̹́ỵ̸̉ ̴͖̌ḯ̶͉s̵̲̿ ̸͎̅m̶͒͜y̵̠͆ ̵̹̑t̴̟́é̵̲x̵̪͑t̵̩̑ ̵͓̃l̸͈͘i̷̬̽k̴͓̊e̷̳͒ ̶̅ͅṭ̴̍h̶͙̚î̶͉š̶͚?̸̑ͅ ̷͓̇Ĩ̶̘š̴͓ ̷̠͋t̴͓͐h̸̬̚ỉ̶̠s̸͉̎ ̸̪̀ȁ̸͜n̸͉̈o̴͈̎t̴͎̒h̸̦̽e̶̛̞r̵̥̓ ̷̗͆g̸͈̐l̷͍̒i̸̧͘t̴͖́c̴̡̃h̸̝́ ̴͌ͅi̶̦͌ń̵̖ ̷̠͝t̷̬͝h̷̹́ē̸̡ ̶͉̽s̵̙̀y̴͇͝s̵̮͝t̶̪͐e̷͖̓m̶̯̅ ̷̗̾o̴̜̅f̶̹̾ ̴͈́t̷̗̍h̸̞̾e̵͕̕ ̴̱̂f̴̟̔ä̵̺́n̶͓͒f̵̱͂ī̷̭c̷̪̈́?̸̜͑!̶̮̿"̵̡̄Squear panicked.

cringe emoji