Chapter 22, The True Battle

"You can't dodge forever." Cybernova told him."Yeah but I can try." He said, shrugging her off. "I'll help you, Shapes!" Lavender interrupted. Cybernova glared at her."Stand back or you'll perish." Cybernova said, holding a green blade. "I'll handle this weird blue diamond first." She started to snicker. Suddenly, the wind current was stronger. Shapes begins to struggle reaching Cybernova, but a wall was made to stop it."Wait, I didn't do that..." Shapes told them." Something is not right.""Oh?" Cybernova said as there was clapping."Good show, good show." ??? said while walking in the light."Who are you?!" Cybernova yelled."Yeah I have to agree with the shit here." Shapes said."My name is Watcher, two of the gods of this world," Watcher told them. "The god of Hate, Life, or Energy.""But how? That doesn't make sense?" Cybernova asked."Fusion, that's all, and thanks to me the four kids are back at home and forgot about the things they have been through, so I think the show is over, and you, and everyone else who doesn't belong here shall go." Watcher told Cybernova, but she didn't like that and started to get mad. "PATHETIC FOOL!! WHY DID YOU SEND LAVI BACK HOME?! I NEEDED TO GET REVENGE ON HER FOR FORGETTING ME!" Cybernova yelled."Look, we just need to get back. That's all there is to it. Just, listen to them." Lavender replied. "You're not the one in control here!" She yelled."And neither are you." Watcher said looking at Cybernova in disappointment. "Fortunately I stopped that Odd Virus. Whoever you corrupted, are free." He said as he looked around. "Wh-What?!" Cybernova said in surprise. "How did y-" She was interrupted by Watcher."Don't forget I'm a god too." Watcher recalled. "So, just so you know this. Y o u w i l l n e v e r b e a g o d, j u s t a h a c k e r w h o k n o w s o n l y t o c h e a t ." He said deeply, and also looked at Shapes. Cybernova stared at him angrily. "Now please, go back to your universe. And, stop this madness. Or else..""Just stop it sis, this won't help anything!" Magicnova told Cybernova. Cybernova sighed and nodded. Windnova smiled shyly."so, I guess we can go get the others, right?" Lavender asked. The Three all nodded in agreement."As for the OCs from the third universe, I've sent them back home." Watcher replied. "Let's just do this for the next chapter." He said. Cybernova sighed."I can.. revive Astrar.." Cybernova said shyly. Everyone looked at her. She spawns a recovery center. OC picked to revive: Astrar. Beep.. beep... OC ALREADY ALIVE. "Hm.. that means that they already revived her back in my world." Watcher said. "Well, off we go. Everyone, go into that tunnel." Watcher said as half of them entered. He went in last.