Chapter 23, The Return

"Hey look! Lavender's back!" Squear said happily. Lavender looked sad. "Hey.. What's wrong?""We found a way back to our universe. But I don't think I'm ready yet-" Lavender replied."AND WE STILL HAVE TO FIND BLIXER!" Gold shouted. "Wait- is that.. Cybernova?" Honeycomb asked. Lavender nodded. "Woah! I have to show Bumble! But.. I don't have a camera.. Well, I hope he's okay with Parsley. I still don't trust her because of her 'Weed Addiction'." He sighed. Astrar was with Cresce and Crescar, they were all happy to see each other. "Yeah... we noticed Astrar is dead. So we recovered her." Gottem and Axol were standing next to a recovery center. "yes, we know we're dead OCs too." Gottem said."Okay everyone. We haven't fully finished the fanfiction yet." Watcher said. "Oh, and I'm Watcher, the god of Hate, and Life, or Energy." He snapped his fingers. He teleported everyone to where Blixer is. "Now, it's your turn to finish this. I'll be on the side with the other.." Watcher took a long pause as he stared deeply at Cybernova. "'gods..'. Now, go do whatever this world needs." He and the SuperNovas have stepped aside."Well, well.." Blixer suddenly appears. "Looks like you've almost finished your journey.." He recalled. "But I won't let you finish it." He said. "lol ok" Sapphire said. Shapes sighed, Yogen looks at Blixer angrily."Yeah.. I'm stepping aside. I've been used way too many times in fanfic." Lavender said as she as well stepped aside."I'm coming too... *huff* I'm just so tired..." Shapes said as he fell to the ground. Watcher teleports Shapes right next to him. "You don't have to do that, Shapes, you have done well. And you should be proud of that." He smiles. "I'm just giving the other OCs more opportunities to be included." Watcher stares at the fight. "Now just sit back, relax, and watch the final battle of this Fanfiction." He says calmly. "Oh, well.. Ok!" Shapes said as he relaxed on the ground. "Wait, I am sorry to stop your fight, but I will reboot the system, all oc's will go back to their AU's, and some people will remember everything that has happened, I don't know why. Oh, and some people will change either for the worse or the better." Watcher told everyone."Oh you son of a bi-" Blixer was saying as everything went to black.REBOOTING...REBOOTING... REBOOTING...REBOOTING...REBOOTING...REBOOTING COMPLETED...Squear wakes up. She begins to find Astrar. She was actually on the floor.. Again... Once More. "A-Astrar?" Squear told Astrar. "Y-yeah? Wait, it's over..." Astar said. "What's over?" Squear asked her. "The fa- nevermind." Astar told her. THE END?