Chapter Three, MORE PEOPLE?!

"I guess everyone's here.." Cube said she wonders how the other people got here.
"And, Xenogx?! What kind of name is that!?" Yogen snapped."Don't be so rude Yogen.. He's new here just like us.." Lavender said calmly. "Anyways, where's Blixer and Wave?" Cyan said as he looked around for Blixer and Wave.Blixer was floating back to his tower. Wave followed him. He had one part of the tree of life and tossed it into the volcano."AAA! NO!" Cube said as she began to freak out.A bright flash of light appears."What the heck..." somebody shouts from a bush. A diamond peeks out of the bush. "ANOTHER PERSON!?" Yogen says as he tries to break something. "Yep. Actually there are five of us." another voice replies from a different bush. It jumps out. "I'm Gottem. That's Sapphire, Axil, Sunny, and Tsunami." He says as he points to each bush. "DIE IN A PIT OF FIRE!" Yells something from a bush. "Sorry. I'm Axol." Says a tall fish like creature as it gets out of the bush."HOW IN THE NAME OF c h e d d a r DID YOU FIT? Oh yeah. I'm Tsunami." Shouts a fox from a bush."POIYO! I'm Sunny!" A small bean shouts as it jumps out of the same bush "You can't say that anymore because of copyright. Oh yeah, I'm Sapphire." said SapphireBlixer corrupted everyone in the volcano, except for five of them.. "Wanna buy some lettuce?" Blixer told Lycanthropy. Lycanthropy paid 2,000,000 pink doritos for it. Lycanthropy shoved the lettuce down his throat then he danced the smug hat kid dance and then spontaneously combusted. Blixer laughed to the beat of megalovania. "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!" Blixer said as he jumped off the volcano. The five survivors went out of the volcano. They all were shaking and scared. "Excuse me what the f- WH- Hu- I- Huh?!" Xenogx was confusion. "Wh-What's happening?" A stranger said as she came out of the volcano. "Who are you?!" Cyan said to the stranger. "I'm Fanta, nice to meet you all." "FANTA?! YOU MEAN BY THE SODA?!" Yogen yelled. "Calm down furry thing. . ." Fanta said as she grabs a Fanta can out of nowhere. Fanta chugs the soda can and eats it. "Can I have one?" Asks Gottem from a random tree. He jumps down then runs to Sapphire. "WAIT!""H-Hello..? I-I'm Stardust.." Stardust says as she looks around."Hi!" Im Sapphire!" Yells saphire from a cliff."Cya!" Sapphire jumps off."Be right back. This happens ALL THE TIME." Yells Gottem as he skydives off a tree."Where am I?" says a small puffball as it floats from the sky. "How did I get here? I'm scared!"

sapphire is so painfully unfunny what was i thinking in 2018 

ugh this chapter sucks