Chapter 16, The Three Switches

"Oh? The chapter name is the three switches? Okay then!" The boy in the ramen hoodie summons three Nintendo Switches. Lavi facepalmed. Then, she'd point at the three ACTUAL switches. "Just like in the GAME, there's three switches to disable the walls that block Blixer's lair.""What? I can't even see-" Blavescar complained so Lavi gave him the power to actually see. He gasped. And then he screeched in happiness."While he's having his moments, how are we going to get that?" Blave asked. Lavi had a solution."Well, what we need to do is to complete these levels. I'll complete the hardest one so don't worry, ok?" Lavi pointed at the three teleporters. They jumped into the teleporter that says, 'Vindicate Me.'oliver's ocs exist again. "FINALLY! I HATE BEING-" Axol said."Shhhhh. They can't know that we- OH WAIT WE EXIST." Sapphire suddenly realizes."What the heck happened oh wait i suddenly exist too." Oliver says."Wait three switches....Power of Three. So who is going to play each switch?" Oliver says."NO ONE, BUT ME! And these are different switches. We removed the other switches, and this one controls a machine." Yelled a fluffy figure."Oh, it's C..." Shapes said as everyone was staring at the scientist."Ok, now how do I work this thing?" Dr. C said to himself."WAIT, didn't you make THAT!" Sapphire and Oliver yelled at the same time."Actually, he is known to some people to buy stuff from the black market." Luis said."WHAT! ONLY BLIXER AND HIS QUEEN KNOW THAT! HOW DO YOU KNOW! We also removed the swichts." He yelled furiously."Whatever, time to end all of you. ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Dr C yelled"Ok, and we're leaving." Lavi said teleporting everyone out of there.

cringe