Chapter Eleven, The Factory, and Bad Candy

"I don't know. Maybe he is already at the factory." Said Taffy."Let's go then!" said Squear. Everyone followed her. Pink gears and gadgets were everywhere and moving. "How could Blixer do all of this?" Lavender asked Cyan."That's kinda simple." Cyan replied, "In Paradise when everything was blue, there was a tree. Everyone calls it the Tree of Life. One day, Blixer destroyed it and then everything turned pink! He used the three parts as a source of energy. Then, he created this factory. That's how this factory came to be." Cyan explained. Everyone moved more into the factory."Yeah.. and we have to stop it immediately." Cube added on, she then noticed something. "Look over there!" She pointed at a flower in the factory. It was happy but as it traveled along the conveyor belt things started to get a little worse."What's that flower doing? Why is it so happy?!" Hoshiko worries about the situation the flowers are in. The flower got struck by a hammer, knocking it out."Ooohh.. yikes.." Everyone said. Cube, Squear, and Squppy were most upset and wanted to help. They helped each other grab one of the flowers. "Hang on!" Squear reaching out to the conveyor belt with the flowers traveling though. "Can't hold.. on.. anymore.." Cube says as she loses grip. The three fell down into the conveyor belt."Nooo!!!" Everyone said"We need to help them!" Lavender replies."So um, what are you guys doing down here?" Rube asked. He stayed far from Squear and Squppy."Where did you come from, cousin?" Cube asked"I just followed you guys. So what are you doing?. Rube asked again "Oh we are trying to save that flower bio," Squear said"Wait... Cube don't you have claws you could use?" Rube said making her feel dumb"Oh, there are some more flowers over here," Rube said as he was falling in a pool of corruption."This feels a little weird, AND REALLY PAINFUL!" He said sinking down. He turned pink. He became corrupt. Cube, Squear, and Squppy were holding each other as they fell into the pink water. Cube turns into a Blixer-colored cube. She looked really mad. Squear became pink like Cube but her ears turned into a razor with an octagon inside, her eye turned into a razor blade. Squppy became the same color but he had broken goggles on."This seems like another fight." Lavender summons her sword.

squppy my beloved

i remember someone saying that squppy and squear were related but also dating and im still recovering