Chapter 14, The Rebooted World

Astrar sighed, "Not this again.." Of course, she already knew that this already happened.Astrar and many others went outside. "WHAT WAS THAT!?" Cube said as she looked down at the puffballs. "I-I suppose I ask the same question..." The small round and purple ball warrior replied as she stood up. "I could agree." The white fluffy puffball said. A few more puffballs stood up. "Look, I, for some reason know all of you," Astrar said. "You're Lavender, Cloud, Pepper, Torrent, Honeycomb, Test Subject #42, and Snowflake." "What?!" Lavender replied surprised. "But, how did you-""No questions, look, this already happened before," Astrar replied back. But, wait, more portals were summoned. "Wait, those portals were never there before though.." In the portals came out four humans."Never seen anything like that!" Cloud insisted. "Maybe it worked! I-I never knew this would happen!!" Astrar said proudly to herself. "But.. maybe they aren't the creators though.." She said to herself. "YES! IT WORKED!" Someone said in the distance. "Did someone have the same plan as me....?" Astrar questions as the Shapes appear from nothing but thin air."Uhhhhhhhh, I forgot how tiring that can be." Shapes wined popping from thin air."WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?" Astrar asked, confused."You know what, I'll just tell you the short version, the world/system got corrupted by a virus or hacker, I rebooted the world to the beginning, and almost died doing so." He said he was a little paranoid."Yeah... I already knew.. That.." Astrar sighed.The four humans stood up. "OMG! There are some people standing up! They must be giants!!" Torrent said, looking up at the humans."Actually.. We're just normal sizes Torrent, I made you 6.3 inches.." The female human looked down on Torrent."Wait..! How do you know our names!?" Lavender gasped. "And, you made Torrent!? Does that mean you're her mother?" Lavender was surprised."No.. No..." She laughed. Then, she begins to pull out her sketchbook, she reveals a page where Torrent was made. "I'm her creator, I first drew her here.""So... you made.. Us..? Even Astrar..?" Lavender asked her. "Yup! But, I didn't particularly make all of you.." She said."Then.. Who are the others..?" Lavender asked her creator, still looking on top of her. "I'll get to that, I'm making chapter 15 now. And, I'll shrink myself so you may be able to talk to me better." I said.

i lowkey dont know what happens in this chapter like ive read it yes but im still confused 

oh yeah. lavis in this chapter. cool.