Chapter 15, The Power of four! (Aka the largest fourth wall break ever)

The creator began to shrink myself into the average heights of the OCs. Then, she shrank the others into the sizes. "Okay! So! My name is Lavi!" she said looking at Lavender. "Anyways who are those people?" Lavender asked "Who us?" Another human looked at Lavender. "WE'RE THE POWER OF FOUR." "I like him," Sapphire said, approving her creator. "Oliver , STop BReaking The FoURth WalL" Another human (but male) spoke. Shapes felt guilty, at the same time, he didn't care at all.

"Im going to choke you out right here right now," he said.

"heeey." The human boy said once more, the guy he was talking to started attacking him. crazy bozo. 

"I know that's my creator," Shapes said, he also was approving his creator (partially).

And that's when- "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Yelled a boy out of literally nowhere. "Yep.. I bet that's mine!" Pepper exclaimed. 

"Aha... I am in pain." The boy (who got his shit rocked by that one bozo) said. 

Astrar was very distracted and forgot to ask the creators to go back to chapter 12. "Hey Lavi?" Astrar asked. "Yeah?" Lavi asked."We need to go back to chapter 12, that's where we died. We need to complete the story once and for all.""Yeah, that's the problem," Shapes said. "If we do go back to that chapter, the virus that attacked the system, would come right back to life again." He answered sadly, as Sapphire slapped him across the face."IT'S MY JOB TO BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!" Sapphire yelled."Why can't I just stop the virus? After all, I created this fanfiction. Not you." Lavi replied."I wish I knew how to stop it, I just..." Shapes said as he was glitching"Wait, what's going on?" I asked as others were looking at Shapes"Just a side effect of rebooting the world." Shapes answered."ooh.. that seems like it hurts...?" Lavi replied..."Oh, no I don't feel a thing." He said as he stopped glitching. Snap. Lavi teleported all the characters to the factory."Well... Here you guys are.. Back in the factory! Not in the chapter though! Oh, also I gave the other characters their memories from the previous chapters. (Not where the virus is though...)" Lavi replied while fixing the problems Shapes had.

i erased half of this chapter because it was just so bad