Chapter Seven, The Spirit

"I don't know how about you?" Cube replied.Macabre wakes up, this time, he's blue. "W-What happened? I just woke up here and uhm.." "You were corrupted." Replied Cube. "Oh, but I thought spirits can't be corrupted.." Macabre responded. "You know I'm a spirit, right?" "Then how'd you get corrupted?" Asked Cube. "I dunno, have you been told about spirits?" "I was studying about them once, I heard they're very rare... This is amazing!" Squear exclaimed "That's actually right! We spirits only come in the night, we usually like the forest but some can live in the ocean and more places." "Why are we- *hic* learning things- *hic* here?" Said Mr. Shapes drunkenly. "Well, I think this is a rare opportunity to see us! We also do many spells, but the common one is teleportation." Astrar sighed, Squear was being crazy about her research again. "Okay, can we just go now?"Astrar complained, "I think Blixer is corrupting more of Paradise." "Astrar's right and, wow, but yeah, we need to go save paradise from the infection. Sapphire has already turned into Ruby but somehow came back. I don't want to become infected too.""Cause the creator- shapes don't kill me pls- got lazy." "Okay then! What are we waiting for?" Squppy said. "I'm already ahead of you," Xenogx says as he yeet's himself to the horizon. Everyone stared blankly at him. "OOOoH! A bird! *hic*" Shapes said as he tries to chase air. Sapphire commits hold on Shapes."DONT," Sapphire yells to everyone and drops him on the floor. "Uhm, Macabre, we have to leave now. Blixer has corrupted the volcano already. He might corrupt something else.." Squear explained. "Oh! I want to come with you!" Macabre said. "Really?" "Yep!" "Okay then, follow us!" Squear happily exclaimed. The rest of the group when on. The rest of the group were going back to the volcano. Fanta, Twisty, Powpow, and Stardust lead them. "It's over there!" Stardust said. "That's where the monster came and, BAM! Everything was pink!" "Aren't we monsters too?" Powpow questioned Stardust. The whole group went inside the cave. A round shadow followed behind. "Wait, did you see that?" Powpow saw the shadow. "What thing?" Fanta said."That!" Powpow points at the strange figure. "Oh.. no... oh.. God...." Snowflake shivered. The figure revealed themselves to be.. Acai?

I REMEMBER THAT BIRD PART FROM A REALLY OLD DM I HAD WITH LUIS GOD ZAMN IT

shes 12? zamn!