CHAPTER 19: THE GLITCHED SYSTEM

"̷W̶h̸a̴t̵ ̶h̵a̵p̵p̸e̴n̶e̴d̶ ̵t̷o̸ ̶t̸h̸e̸ ̶f̷o̴n̵t̶?̵!̶ ̷I̶t̶'̸s̸ ̶a̵l̷l̷ ̶g̴l̶i̷t̷c̴h̶e̴d̴ ̴o̸u̴t̸!̴"̴ ̵L̷a̴v̷e̶n̵d̷e̸r̸ ̷s̷h̴o̶u̷t̶e̵d̸.̶ ̸L̷a̸v̸e̴n̶d̷e̵r̶ ̶#̶2̶ ̵w̴o̵r̷r̶i̵e̶s̶.̵ ̷"̴I̶ ̷t̶h̷i̶n̴k̵ ̷t̶h̸i̶s̸ ̶h̶a̸s̴ ̶t̷o̶ ̵d̴o̵ ̵w̶i̵t̴h̵ ̸t̶h̵e̵ ̶f̵a̷n̷-̴f̶i̷c̸t̸i̷o̷n̶'̴s̴ ̷s̴y̸s̸t̴e̴m̸.̸.̵"̸ ̶L̵a̶v̵e̷n̷d̶e̵r̴ ̶#̵2̴ ̷r̴e̵s̴p̷o̵n̴d̷e̸d̷.̷ ̵"̷I̸ ̷d̴o̷n̸'̶t̸ ̷k̷n̷o̸w̵ ̶h̸o̷w̶ ̸t̷o̸ ̷g̵e̸t̴ ̵i̶n̸t̶o̵ ̵i̷t̵'̷s̴ ̸c̴o̸d̸e̵ ̷b̷u̸t̷,̷ ̶i̵t̵'̷s̵ ̶w̶o̸r̸t̴h̴ ̴a̴ ̷t̸r̴y̷.̶ ̸I̷ ̴j̴u̴s̷t̵ ̵h̶o̷p̶e̵ ̵I̷ ̷c̶a̴n̸ ̸j̴u̴s̷t̸ ̵g̵e̸t̷̵t̷h̶i̶s̷ ̵f̴i̵xx̸ed"Lavender #2 said "̶̧̤͔̖̈́T̵̰̽ḧ̸̲̼̘ē̸̘͔̏ ̷̜̹͎͎̅v̵͇̖̏̐̔͐͜ǐ̴̦͕̬̓͝r̸̡͚̺̪̐̋̒̈ṵ̷͕̎́̓̅s̷̰͕̔̉́,̴̨̙͔̎͆ ̸̘̠̤̃̎͐͝î̷͔̥͑t̵̩̽͊̀̊ ̸̝̩̦̤̊̆̈́̓c̸͉̳̉a̵̮͌́̚͝m̷̜̒̉́ͅȩ̴̩̀̓ ̴̦͎̪̥͂́ţ̵̢̞̱͒̕o̶̼͖̺̙̓̓ ̶̘̗̈́̀̂͠ȅ̵̪̤̈́̀͂a̸͉͙̲̔͑̑̕ṙ̸̳͈͓̔l̷̼͈̚ͅͅy̷̠͘,̷̧̃̊̿"̵͚̲̤̈́͝ ̶̢͒͆̋Ş̸̚͜h̵̦̮̪͖̀͛̃̀a̶͕͚̯̺̓̂͌p̴̜̥̏̐̿̕ȇ̵̠̩̈́́s̵̭̾̓͋̃ ̸̘̀s̴̗̣̈́̓͝͠ͅā̷̤̣i̷͚̼͔͂͆͠d̸̬̎ ̴̪̏͆̉͗"̴͓̟̯̫́̈́̉a̵̩̟͗̓̇͠ņ̵͖͇̀̉̕ḓ̵̢̢͈̄̈́̓́ ̵͔̤͓̀̌̚I̶̞̩̺͖͗͒ ̶̖͠d̷̪̰̰̈́̈́̿o̶͍̓n̵͕̟̆'̸̛̖̫̐̾t̸͓̙̠̐͆ͅ ̷̧̛̖̦̰̚h̸͇̍́͒a̴̯͂́͊̕v̸̨͊́͐e̴̖̺̪̦͗͝ ̴̯̲̉̃̌͜ḛ̴̮͋̓͌n̴̫͈̭͋̃͑ȍ̵͓̪u̴̪̰͒͘͠ͅģ̷͍͚̝̍͠͝͝h̵̡̛͓̄̏̒ ̸̢̻͓̮͒̅̂͝ë̵̺́͠n̶͓̓̀͘ẹ̶͖̜̊͋̕r̴͙̰̓g̸̹̠͛͆͐͘y̴̌́ͅ ̶̗̾̃ṭ̵͔̰̿̂̊ȏ̴̪͕̜͝ͅ ̵̺̯͋͜͝r̵̪̪̽̍̍ẻ̸̳b̷̟̝̱̺̓͑͒̚o̴͙͓̜̊ő̴͓̐̊ť̵͙͠ ̷͕̿́͆̕t̴̟̹̿̑̀̕h̴̜̞̪̯̽ĕ̸͚ ̷̛̘̮̈̔͠s̷̛̳̖̜̖̄͘ÿ̸̬̠́̃͠ș̶̣̾́t̴̼̬͗͝ė̴͉͐͐̇m̷̰̣͔̫͛ ̵̧͇͕͙̈͐͝ȁ̷͕̽̓g̸͔̻͓͋́a̷̦̻͙͌i̵̡̛̝ń̵̺!̷̡̧̺̾͌"̸̘͓͍̓̋͠ "̷̞͂Ś̶̹h̷̺̋a̴̍ͅp̶̺͌e̴͉͝s̶̲̆,̴̘̕ ̸̙̕ý̶͙ō̶̩ü̸̧'̷̻̔v̸͈̈́e̶̢̿ ̷̜̋b̸̺̓é̸̬é̶͎n̴̼͑ ̸̧̓t̷̲͐o̵̦̅ ̷̛̙t̶̮͠h̷̙͘ė̴̟ ̷̫̌s̵̝̏y̴͔͊s̸͈̋t̸̪́e̶̻͌m̵̻̔ ̶̨̾b̸̲̀e̶̤̍f̵̳̓ȯ̶͙ȑ̸̰e̸̦̊,̷̃͜ ̶̜̕ṟ̷̏i̶̳̾ġ̸̫h̵͐ͅt̷͇̀?̵̠̌ ̶̼͘T̸͖̚e̴̮̊l̵͙͑l̴̢̓ ̷͉̀m̴͇̉è̷̪ ̷͎̽h̷̖͗ó̸̥ŵ̸̼ ̵̠̉t̶̹̆o̴̤͝ ̸̰̏g̴̙̈́ḛ̸͋t̸͓̅ ̵̘̽i̴̧͘ǹ̶͔ ̵̟͘i̴̯̚t̶̝͗.̵̝͆.̶̧̽"̶͙͋ ̴̭̒L̷̮̚a̸͓̿v̷̹̇è̵̱n̷͕͝d̷̤̍ȩ̸͘r̶͉̾ ̶̦̓#̷̳̌2̷̻̑ ̴͙̑s̸͖̓à̷̮i̵̛̘d̷͈́ ̷̖̓ã̸͍ş̸̎ ̶̩͂s̸̖̒h̵́͜e̸̩̔ ̶͈͋p̸̭͐ṷ̶̊l̸͕͝l̸̳̿s̵̫̿ ̶̺͌o̸̖̓u̵̇͜ṫ̸͙ ̵͔̈́ã̸̙ ̴̘̈́ṋ̶̈o̴̝̿t̵̨̛e̵̻͝p̷̞̕ȧ̵͖d̷͉̊ ̶͚͝ả̸͍n̶̳͆d̸̦̍ ̸̣͐ä̶̤́ ̵͈̿p̷͇̒ȅ̴̖n̴͔͠ĉ̶̤i̴͕̋ḻ̶͠.̴̜͝"̸͎̆Ỵ̵̢̓́̾o̶͚̕͝u̸͖̓́̓ͅ ̸̲̐n̵͈̮͉̓̀̅ȇ̵̞͈͛̆e̴̳̲̳̊͒̂d̶̛̻ ̶̲͓͈́t̵̹̦́̂̾o̴̭̊̒̏ ̴̧̇̈b̶͙̔̾̌e̸̥͇͋̀͜ ̸̢̘̤̓̈ö̷̪̞͝u̸̜̮̔t̷̛͇̜̀ͅs̵̗̞̱͌̈i̵͓͂͗̍d̴̩̤̦͝ě̸̖̲ ̵́̔̔͜o̸̠̊f̶͍̰̏̆͝ ̷̗͓̇̀̈́ț̴͕̿̋h̸͓̆͝ẽ̸̥͛ ̵̤̐̕c̸̬͐̂o̸̹̰̪̔̀̕d̴͕̯͠e̵̤̒ ̶͍̱̘̈́̈́f̴͉̘̘͋̄͘i̸̜̬͠ŗ̸̖̾̃̈s̷̝̃͑͊t̴̨̗͆̿̏,̶͔̤̰̕͝ ̷̣͐b̵̖͕̎͘͝u̷̖͊̉t̵̥̤͋͊̚ ̷̲̾͌̉I̷̡̖͒ ̷̌̂ͅm̵͙͓̖̀̾͘ǎ̵̦̻y̶̡̛̠͕̏ ̶̨̘͉̽ḫ̸͈̏ã̴̙̲̉̕v̶̬͌ë̶̹̼̇ ̶̘̍̈́e̷͙̹̓̚ń̷̫͓̑ȍ̶̰̻͕͐͝u̶̳̞̔g̴̞͈͂͂ḧ̶̯̒̄ ̴̨̛̙̥̋̐ē̷̖͠n̶͎͗͜e̴͓̎̍́r̴̨̃̃͜g̸̬̔̓̅y̶̝̻͓͐̐͋ ̶̜̼̜̀́̋t̷̬̊ộ̸̲ ̶͓͝ͅģ̶̆̔͜e̶͔̳̭͒t̴̛̗͠ ̷̗̖̗͛̆y̸̭̿͋̕ờ̷̡̢͙͠ṷ̴͗͝ ̷̡̀͑t̷̡̲̬͐̏h̸̤̘̍͌è̶̗̞̲̇̾ṛ̶̿ͅë̷̼̾͜͝,̶̢̖̖̾̏"̷͙̀̿ ̶͇̼̮͑͋S̶̘͘ĥ̶̨̬̇a̷̹̘͌p̴̛̣̄͊ḛ̷̥̙̆̑̐s̵̜͐ ̴̛̼̿͘t̶̢͍͓̒̈́̃o̷̦̰̥̔l̷̼̬̘̍͂̓d̷̪̗̰̅̒ ̶̪͍̾̾h̷̠́̎̆e̷̬̠̍r̴̄̈ͅ ̵͔̳̌̐̚"̶̝̬̙̇͑͝k̵̘̮͔̓͝ã̶̖͊͘ỵ̶̩̫̾̍̾,̸̫̆ ̸̳͚̤̊j̶̳̥̓̀ṳ̸̭̪̄̉s̴̫̩̙̽͝t̷͔̫̀͂ ̷͙̫̫̈́ĥ̸̭͚̈́̉ȏ̵͍̟̖ĺ̴̳͖͔͒d̵̗̯̋ ̶̠͎̓o̴̲̳̹̎n̶̢͖̎ ̶͉̝̱̐͊ţ̷̙̥͑o̴̢͉͂͒͝ ̷͖̤̻͒m̷̧͕̈́e̸͔̱͋͌̈́ͅ.̶͈̆̒"̴̛̩̝͂"𝔒𝔨𝔞𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫." 𝔏𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 #2 𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔡𝔰 𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔢𝔰.All of a sudden they were in a tunnel with ones and zeros everywhere else "We are here, here most code can't be destroyed." Shapes said "Hm.. what's that?" Lavender #2 stared at a place that seemed like a recording studio. "I don't know, but we shouldn't go there, we are almost at the tunnel, where the system's heart is." Shapes told her. "Okay then, let's go there." She replied. "You have to go on, there is a virus near us, I will hold it off, so run and don't turn back." Shapes told her. "Okay then." She runs to the tunnel where the fan-fiction's system is. As Lavender #2 arrives and she stares at the green glowing computer. "So, it's glitched.. hm.. I don't really know how to operate computers but eH." She feels as if someone watches her. 'Okay.. now I can't work this out because of this..' she thought to herself. A shadowy figure passed right in front of her. "Oh no, this is Five Nights At Freddy's 3 all over again!" She hums the fnaf song tune. The computer glitches again. "C'mon.. Do I have to delete a file? No wait.. it's going to end up like the bad ending of Doki Doki Literature Club.." She stares at the background of the computer. It looks like the Halloween picture that was taken in the Halloween dance. She smiles a bit but then returns. She checks the system. 'I'm not rebooting it..' she tells herself in her mind. The computer shuts down all of a sudden. "?!" The shadowy figure came right in front of her.. "WHO'S THERE?! LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEE!!" Lavi screeched. "Welcome." The figure greets Lavi."W-Who are you!?" Lavi yelled. The figure then reveals themself. Lavi stares at her and remembers everything. "You.. You were the OC I created a year ago?!" Lavi yelled out."Correct." Cybernova replied"And why are you messing with the system!?" "Well, why can't I have recognition?! You use all of your other pathetic OCs and forgot about me!" Cybernova said sorrowly. "Betcha' forgot that I can hack through the system!" She laughed. Mikyla gasped."So, you did all of this just so you can have recognition..? Hm.. pathetic of me.. ehehe.." she responded with no expression. "But you can't just have all of it y'know?! Sometimes people just want to have fun with themselves and then sometimes forget things that they did! I mean, at least they had fun doing it.." She tried to explain. "There are other OCs that deserve their recognition. I get it, I have a lot of OCs, some people do too. But sometimes they have too much fun and forget some OCs. But, they can be used for amazing things,""You think those pathetic words will change everything?!" All of a sudden, Lavi couldn't move. "I also took care of the only people who could get here, Shapes, the one holding you still is under my control, that's what the virus does, makes someone else control their code, well the one I sent. The thing is, it didn't work with Astrar's code so I had to delete her..." She said as she smirked a bit "And for you, you and your friends will be one with the code and be taken from your world." Cybernova told Lavi in a sinister tone. "Well.. notice how I used you to be the main antagonist of this huge fanfiction?" Lavi responded as her hair slightly covered her face. "I wasn't wrong when I told you that some of my OCs are used for amazing things. And I know, sometimes the antagonist is hated but, some people enjoy them. Mainly because they're so misunderstood." "I still doubt that'll happen." Cybernova doubts her. "You know what? You've been so annoying and because of that, I've thought of a punishment for you. (please don't think of anything.)" She summoned both of her other sisters, Magicnova and Windnova. They both had weapons, but they look rather, lifeless. "Wait, what happened to them?" Lavi said in confusion. "Well, let's just say.. I can control them now with the same virus I used on Shapes..." Cybernova replied. Lavi was angry."I shouldn't have made you a hacker!" Lavi growled. Lavi struggles to move. "grr..." She then broke free. "Don't forget I created you.." "Hah! Why even try to make me not forget when you forgot my existence!" She snickered. Suddenly, she glared at Lavi. "Look at all of these poor.. poor.. creations you made. They're seeking out for revenge too." All of a sudden, Lavi's old OCs appeared. 'Mixyfox, Cotton, Hextra, Marie, Pearl.. Man, I feel bad for them..' Lavi thought to herself. They too look like the virus got them. Could this be an end to The Power Of Four and The Fanfiction?

haker!