Chapter Four, Puffball Power

"Same here purple puffball." Says Axol as he pats the purple things head."Oh no, another purple character. I thought I was the only one! CREATOR, PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS-" Lavender responded. "Oh yeah! I'm Eclipse. You can call me Eclipse." Eclipse replies."Copycat." Mutters Xenogx."MORE PEOPLE?!" Shouts Yogen."Yum! A cookie!" Says Cyan as he uses telekinesis to hold the cookie."AAH! NO DON'T EAT ME I'M NOT A COOKIE! AAH!" The cookie shouts. It slaps cyan's hand, turns around and runs."Hey! It's ok! I got you!" Eclipse says while holding the cookie."Ok. H-hi.. I'm Cookie. I came with her." The cookie says as it points to Eclipse."ANOTHER PUFFBALL?!" Screeches Yogen as he flips a table."Phew. Finally, Oh! More people puffballs! Im Gottem and this is Sapphire." Gottem says as he shakes hands with Eclipse."I thought we don't have hands, we just have.. These." Lavender says as she lifts her HanD ThiNgYs."What happened? Why are there more puffballs?""While you were committing death, they came. They said hi to me but then left." Gottem answers Sapphire."Oh ok. Now i'm going to go to bed. See ya." Sapphire replies as she opens a portal and enters."What? I didn't know that she could open portals. Ah well. What now?""Can you show me around?" Asked Eclipse."Sure." Replied Taffy.Lunar and Chamomile were talking to each other in their new homes, they must be up to something.."Y'know in the actual universe I kill you right?" Lunar said to Chamomile."Uh, I'm four parallel universes ahead of you, I know that." Chamomile replied.Later, the group were relaxed near the sea. The water swished and something pink came out of it. It was Barracuda. Barracuda came out of the ocean dressed in a fish costume and said, "Heyo whatup guys ima barracuda fisho."Everyone screamed.

who wrote this chapter and why