Chapter 20, The End Of Everything?

"Okay, I've had enough fun," Shapes said as he pulled Lavi and disappeared."WHAT! FIND THEM NOW, THE POWER OF THREE CAN'T LEAVE!!" Cybernova yelled in anger. "Welp... we're here..." Shapes said but he looked in pain "Time to take you home...""But, won't you get hurt because of this?" Lavi asked."Well, I will die, but my code will come back," Mistake, Oliver, and Jah'varqus appeared in the tunnels of coding. "Welp, how did I get here?" Mistake asked "I don't know, but I suddenly existed.." Oliver added in. Jah'varqus was just dancing."You four don't have much time, neither do I..." Shapes told them."Hm.." Mikyla was thinking. "Oh! I know!" "What is it?" Shapes asked. Lavi then pulled out a rainbow sword. "Why don't we fight the virus? After all, it's our OCs, our Fanfiction. And if we don't want it to corrupt, then we fight it! Maybe then it'll stop.""But, how do we get the weapons...?" Jah'varqus asked."Just think of it!" Mikyla said. "We created the fanfiction, we created the characters, we can create weapons for our own use now!" (I'll let you guys choose a weapon lol)"So you just pulled out the gay sword?" Mistake asked Lavi as she and Oliver slapped him."No, it's a creativity sword. (Technically the sword Asriel Dreemurr used..)" fucking simp"Would Oliver use a lunchbox or a scythe..?" Lavi asked"A GUN!" Oliver screamed out of nowhere."What about Jah'varqus..? What will he summon?" Lavi asked. She came up to him and hugged him. "I know what else you would summon." Mistake said as he gave a smug look."What?" Lavi asked."It's called a sex joke." Mistake told her, sounding like himself."OHHHHH.. ok. But did you summon anything? Perhaps another sword?" She asked"Um, can't tell if you are being inappropriate right now..." Mistake started saying."No, I'm serious, I just want to revive the fanfiction!""No, you are Lavi, and no, I made a bed." Mistake said as he climbed in it. "UM, maybe I should make one for you and Jah'Varqus..." Mistake said, being flustered. "I'm fine with it. Go ahead. But wouldn't that be time wasting..?" Lavi started acting snarky."SHUT UP!! " Mistake said, still flustered."I mean, we need rest," they replied."You know what, I'ma just sleep on the floor, you and Jah'Varqus can have the bed..." Mistake said trying to act like he still wasn't flustered."Yay!" Oliver said with joy."Are you done?" Mistake asked."Nope! Not yet!" He smiled."UM, WHY? " Mistake told him."Because I haven't been on the bed yet. Also there's spikes there." Lavi pointed at the spikes."BUT UM, UM..." Mistake doesn't know what to say. Meanwhile, Jah'Varqus was just on the bed. He's asleep. Oliver goes up to Mistake and lays down on the spikes. Mistake stops her. Lavi then snickered and laid down with Jah'varqus. "Well it's obvious that you are horny, and is trying to make me horny..." Mistake started to say."Well, even if I want to, I can't." Lavi sighed."Yeah that be rape, unless he says yes." Mistake was saying"No he doesn't even want it. Plus, we're minors. Uh I mean, we can cuddle?" She hugs him."But you wouldn't care, would you? Mistake said, giving her a smug look."Okay, but I don't think it's the time to be horny, let's go and def-" Shapes was saying as he was stopped by Cybernova freezing him in place."Did you think you KIDS could hide from someone like me?!" Cybernova said, still furious. She was sided by her two sisters. Oliver tried to shoot his gun but the bullet was blocked by their invisible shield. "That was pathetic. Now, get them!" She ordered everyone under her control to get the Power of Three. She also summoned all the other old OCs they had. Luis' old OC appeared, Bugz, and a fluff ball that was sleeping. They had the virus as their eyes had the virus's printing. Jah'varqus' old OCs appear as well. So did Oliver's. But they don't matter right now."Hey before we die, Lavi may I ask you something?" Mistake asked."Sure." Lavi told him"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE SEX JOKES ABOUT ME AND OLIVER! YOU SAID YOU AND JAH'VARQUS ARE MINORS! YOU TOLD ME TO FUCK OLIVER, BUT WHY!?" Mistake said flustered and mad."I didn't-" She was answering but Mistake cut her off."YOU MADE IT SOUND LIKE THAT"He yelled."Well... um,... anyway you did it too, so, why can't I?" She held her sword. She stared at the OCs. "Well, here goes nothing." Lavi charged at the OCs. Jumping platform to platform she leaped and swung it at Mixyfox, but she dogged and graped her."Tsk tsk, did you really think that would hurt?" Cybernova said as Mistake, Oliver, and Jah'varqus started to run at her. "Take one more step and she will have the same fate as Astrar, death..." Cybernova told them "I will take the beanie kid too.""Wait wha-" Mistake was saying as he and Lavi disappeared."No!" Jah'varqus cried. "Should I make them do the worst things in their lives?" Cybernova "Yes." Oliver said."NO!" Jah'varqus yelled."Yeah I'm going to make them go through it, well it might go through Mistake instead..."Cybernova said. Oliver snickered. 

olbert villain arc 

:scream: