10

"Dream!! pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeee!" George screamed from the vc.

"George Quiet Doooooooooooown!" dream responded, in the same tone.

The two boys were sitting in a vc together with, awesamdude(sam), sapnap, tubbo, and tommy, dream and sapnap were just chilling the vc while the others were streaming.

"Will you both shut the fuck up and stop flirting!" Tommy yelled with a laugh.

"Oh, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy if you think this is flirting then you should see him when he talks to our next door neighbour, dream can never keep his eyes off of her whenever she's nearby, we talked to her yesterday and he was so nervous man." Sapnap laughed loudly.

"SAPNAP!! I DO NOT LIKE OUR NEIGHBOUR!!"

"Sure man, sure you don't" sapnap laughed, the chats of the people who were streaming were going crazy.

Everyone in the vc was laughing at dream who was clearly embarrassed by sapnap's accusations. The next thirty minutes of the streams was just dream being bullied by both the chat and the people in the vc.

————————————
Twitter:
User1 | @/User1
Anyone else want to know who the girl dream is crushing on is?

168💬 56🔁 259❤️
———————-
User2 | @/User2
Agreed! like I wanna know who this girl is, I want to see if she's good enough for our dream!

8💬 5🔁 19❤️

User1 | @/User1
I never meant seeing if she's good enough for dream I just want to get to know who she is, if she makes dream happy then that's all that should matter isn't it?

56💬 20🔁 387❤️

—————————

TRENDING:
#1 trending worldwide
WHO IS SHE?
Fans of the content creator Dream are speculating who the mystery girl is that he is crushing on which was announced while he was in a voice call with fellow content creators: GeorgeNotFound, Tubbo, Tommyinnit, Sapnap, and Awesamdude.

MYSTERY GIRL
trending along with: WHO IS SHE?

——————————
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, also I'm thinking of creating a series of dsmp fan fictions that are al connected, with this being the first in the series, I have two other fan fictions planned to post after this, if you guys are interested in that please let me know in the comments! Also, I found this cool new streamer the other day their channel on twitch is Red__Moon_ I quite enjoy her streams, she mainly plays minecraft but played phasmophobia yesterday.

love you all/parasocial

take care of yourselves