Epilogue

Twitter:
Absolute Nightmare | @/AbsoluteNightmare

Probably shouldn't tell you this
but fuck it
here's my confession
I'm kinda hooked on you
And in the mood for an obsession

💬168.6k 🔁 120k ❤️276.9k
—————-
Corpse | @/Corpse_Husband

What does this mean?? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

💬56.7k 🔁25.6k ❤️289.7k

——————————-

Dream | @/Dream

Wanna find a girl, but
can't find my phone.
Actually already found the girl, but I still can't find my phone guys.

💬56.7k 🔁26.5k ❤️246.9k

———————

User2 | @/User2

HELLO??? DREAM WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS???!? ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP?????

💬167 🔁42 ❤️278

—————

Dream | @/Dream

Maybe... 😉👀

💬25.6k 🔁245 ❤️210.5k

——————————

Dreamify | @/Dreamify

Change My Clothes - Dream & Alec Benjamin
12:43am

💬210 🔁245 ❤️23.4k

———
Dreamify | @/Dreamify

looping

💬123 🔁157 ❤️22.3k

————————-

Nightmare's Spotify | @/Nightmareify

Somebody I f****d Once - Zolita
12.:34am

💬124 🔁232 ❤️23.9k

———-

Nightmare's Spotify | @/Nightmareify

looping

💬118 🔁198 ❤️21.4k

—————
TRENDING:

#1 WHOISSHE??????
Fans of popular twitch streamer dream are wondering who the mystery girl is he dating, after a tweet that he put out earlier with a song lyric from his popular song 'Change My Clothes' collated with Alec Benjamin.

#2 WHO IS NIGHTMARE TALKING ABOUT???
Fans of streamer Absolute Nightmare, are wondering who she is referring to when talking about in a earlier tweet how she has a confession to make towards someone.

#3 COINCIDENCE OR NOT
Trending along with, WHOISSHE??????, and WHO IS NIGHTMARE TALKING ABOUT???

——————-
Real Life:

Zoe looks up at the taller boy, the two were lying on the couch together, Zoe lying on top of him. The couple smiled towards the other, the music playing through the speakers of the tv.

"Breaking twitter is fun" Zoe smiles mischievously.

"It really is, is there any other thing we want to use to break twitter even more?" Dream questions.

"Let's post the same picture on both of our twitter accounts, but not yet, let's wait a few days for that. I just want to stay here and relish in the fact that I'm in a relationship with a great guy, and have currently broken twitter. We will be trending for a week." She smiles as she closes her eyes, she rests her head back down on his chest.

He smiles, "Yeah, I'm glad I'm in a relationship with a wonderful girl, and have also currently broken twitter." He rests his hand on her back, he closes his eyes.

The two fall asleep, in the comfort of the other, contempt with where they are, they are both in a relationship that they love, they both have jobs that they adore, and they both are breaking twitter at the moment. Life was great for the two. It was just them in the world at that moment, and no one else.

——————————-
And that's an OFFICIAL wrap on Love Like This, hope you guys enjoyed, I'll be posting the character chapter for Hidden in Plain Sight later on, look out for that one. Let me know what you guys thought of Love Like This.

I love you all/parasocial