12

TW: Homophobia, and talk about abusive households, it's at the end of the chapter there is a line break and I will tell you when it starts, there will be a summary at the end of the chapter if you skip over this one.

"Goddammit, why did I have to choose this flight for him." The girl grumbled as she moved around her house, making sure any last minute mess in the spare room was gone.

"It's so fucking early" Zoe yawned as she double checked the time. "Fuck! I gotta go."

She quickly sprints out of the spare room and gets into her car, not noticing her two neighbours also leaving the house in a rush at the same time.

———————-
Zoe's drive to the airport was just filled with soft hum of the music playing on her phone. She quickly pulled into the car park of the airport. Finding a spot farther in the back, she parked her car and headed to the luggage pick up.

While waiting for her younger brother to get off the plane and grab his luggage the girl pulled her phone out and scrolled through twitter.

——————
Twitter:

Absolute Nightmare | @/AbsoluteNightmare

Gonna hold a small qNa here while I wait to pick someone up, so give me some questions!

196.5💬 2.6k🔁 178.7k❤️

—————

User3 | @/User3

When are streaming next? I miss your late night book streams

20💬 15🔁 35❤️

Absolute Nightmare | @/AbsoluteNightmare

I'm gonna try and stream tomorrow, my original plan was to do a stream today but can't due to some personal reason coming up.

16.9k 💬 10.3k🔁 156.6k❤️

————-

User4 | @/User4

I was wondering if you know about the dsmp? and if you do, would you think about collaborating with one of the members?

7💬 10🔁 17❤️

Absolute Nightmare | @/AbsoluteNightmare

I have heard of the dsmp and have watched a few streams of theirs, I think what they do is cool and I'd love to collaborate with them one day! Especially, @/Eret, @/Foolish, @/Sapnap, @/Ranboo, @/Nihachu, and @/Ponk, they are all some cool people and I mainly watch their streams.

92.6💬 16.7🔁 265.6❤️

————————

Absolute Nightmare | @/AbsoluteNightmare

Sadly that's all the questions I can answer at this time, hopefully I can answer some more later on but the person I'm picking up is here now! See you guys in stream tomorrow!

19.7k💬 10.2k🔁 153.2❤️

——————————

"Zoe!" Reid's voice yelled as he ran over to her, dragging his suitcase alongside him.

The older girl smiled and pulled him in a hug, Reid smiled softly not even realizing the tears spilling from his eyes onto his older sister's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry for calling you on such short notice and making you take me in, I'm so sorry Zoe." He whispered into her shoulder.

"Hey, it's alright Reid, I'll always be here for you, now let's get you home and you talk about whatever happened if you'd like to." The older girl ran her hands through the young boy's hair hoping to calm him down just a little.