Chapter 12 - Heaven Again

**Micky's POV**

I couldn't bring myself to speak. I knew in my gut that the nurse had something to do with this, Anna was getting better! There was no way she could have fallen into a sudden coma, even the doctor didn't know how it could've happened!

“Kellin,” I croaked out, my voice breaking even more as I attempted to speak. “She did something, that nurse,” I stopped, not able to continue without crying.

He held me tightly, stroking my hair and pressing kisses to the top of my head. “Darling, I know you're upset but laying blame isn't gonna help. All we can do is be with Anna and hope she wakes up.” He squeezed me again, and laid butterfly kisses against my shoulder.

I pushed him back, my voice getting louder with every word. “Kellin, don't push this off! I know she did something! If she hurt Anna, I will kill her!” I stopped talking, shaking violently. Glancing at my phone to check the time, I saw I'd missed a call from Katy. CRAP I'd forgotten I was supposed to meet her for coffee today. I dialed her back, telling her Anna had taken a bad turn and she replied, saying she'd be there soon.

* * *

One Hour Later

A timid knock sounded at the door to my daughter's room. Kellin answered it and laughed quietly. I looked over to him to see who it is and leapt out of my seat. There stood my high school best friend, holding three foam cups, which I assumed held coffee. I ran over to her and Kellin instinctively took the cups from her. We hugged and neither of us could stop crying. At that moment, I glanced behind her to see Jaime, I hadn't seen him since the day Kellin left for tour, the day I had 'died'. Katy finally released me and I hugged him briefly.

“I brought coffee,” Katy chuckled softly. “Well, coffee for us two, and tea for Kellin. Better for the vocal cords.” I looked at her for explanation, the band hadn't performed in so long, I remembered the day they announced their last tour. I had gone to that tour, just once, to see him again.

“Kellin?” I looked at him, questioning him with my eyes.

“Surprise, Micky.” He grinned at me. “Sleeping With Sirens signed to a new tour and record label to bring us back.” I shook, looking at Anna. The moment I looked, I heard a rapid beeping coming from one of the machines hooked up to her. Before any of us could react, her crystal blue eyes met mine, she was awake!