Chapter 3 - Feel

**Micky's POV**

I sat in the chair at the restaurant, waiting for Kellin and Anna to get there. Checking the time yet again, I saw that it was only five-forty-five, and I had told them in my note to meet here at six. I hoped against hope that they showed up. I knew my Kellin though, he would want to know who was waiting for him. Just then, the waitress finally showed up to see if I wanted to order anything. Nodding, I asked for a pepperoni pizza with mushrooms on half, remembering that Kellin liked mushrooms on his half while I didn't.

Fifteen minutes later, right on time, I heard the bell over the door ring out and looked over. There was Kellin, standing next to a young woman I assumed was Anna. I had seen her from a distance like this, but never up close, not since she was only a few months old. I watched Kellin's eyes sweep over the restaurant, eventually coming to rest on me. I saw him stiffen, nearly falling over. As I stood up, he started walking slowly over to me, making it halfway there before breaking into a run. Kellin wrapped me tightly into his arms, holding me as tears fell from my eyes. He pulled back slightly, and I saw the same tears on his face. Without thinking of the consequences, I pulled his face to mine and kissed him. He kissed back for just a moment before pulling back, releasing his arms from around me and looked at the gaping waitress, who had just arrived with the pizza I had ordered.

As the waitress literally squealed about being a fan, I turned to Anna. Up close, I saw she had gotten my ice blue eyes and Kellin's black hair, which she had dyed with purple streaks.

"Anna, my baby girl," I started, moving to hug her. I hadn't seen her up close in eighteen years. "My beautiful girl."

She pulled away from me before I could touch her. "I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are," she began with an angry look replacing the previous one of confusion. "But, if you think you can just come in here and take my dad away from my mom, you are so very wrong."

I stopped short and stared at her, my daughter who didn't know who I was, but seemed to hate me on sight. Kellin, who seemed to have caught the very end of Anna's little speech, turned back to us and curled his arm around my shoulders.

"Anna," he began, dropping a kiss to the top of my head. "This is your mother."