All Of My Heart

**Kellin's POV**

I heard the crowd murmuring but I couldn't focus on anything but my beautiful bride. She hadn't let me see her dress, claiming it was bad luck. I played along since I figured we'd had plenty of nasty luck in our relationship. When I saw her, I felt tears prick at my eyes.

She was in a beautiful, full wedding gown, with small pale purple flowers wrapped in a wreath around her head. I couldn't take my eyes away from her clear blue ones, when she drew closer I saw she looked truly happy. I took her hands gently and kissed each of her fingers tenderly.

"You look beyond amazing," I barely managed my whisper to be heard. I was relieved and happy when the moment came for me to pour out my heart to her.

"Michaela Darcy Thomas, from the moment I first saw you in high school, your beauty stunned me into silence. I remember my first coherent thought about you was that you can punch really well," I paused with a small wink and she blushed bright red. "From a whirlwind school year, to our senior prom, to bringing you home from the hospital, to finding out you were pregnant with our beautiful daughter, and finally to today, I wouldn't change a thing. No, I would change one thing..." I looked into her eyes and said with every ounce of emotion I physically could. "I would never leave on that tour, I would do everything I could to not lose you. I'm glad I held onto your memory for the last eighteen years, you are so worth holding on to..." I trailed off as she burst into tears. "Micky, my Micky, I feel so honored to be able to call you my wife after today, I love you with every ounce of my being."

The pastor cleared his throat lightly, "Mr Quinn, do you take Michaela to be your lawfully wedded wife?" I nearly screamed the word 'yes'. "Miss Thomas?" Micky, still crying, nodded and whispered yes. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. Ladies and gentlemen, I present Mister and Missus Kellin Quinn." I couldn't wait anymore, I kissed Micky, now my wife, fully.

Feeling her pressing slightly harder against my kiss, I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her closely. When I finally let go, I lightly kissed her forehead and whispered "I love you, Mrs Quinn."