Chapter 14 - Let Love Bleed Red

I didn't dare to breathe, I had just spilled my heart in front of our daughter. I hoped to God that Micky said yes, or I didn't know what I would do. Looking up, I saw her eyes tearing over, with one hand pressed against her heart.

“Kellin,” her voice was a little shaky. “I-I can't believe you still want to marry me after so long. Yes, a million times over, yes!” I breathed a sigh of relief. I tried to stand up but ended up just stumbling into her. Great, just when I looked somewhat good. She caught me and I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her deeply and gripping at the shorter har at the back of her head. Running my tongue across her bottom lip, I deepened the kiss, having forgotten that our daughter was still there.

“Da-ad!” Anna whined. “That's so gross!” I pulled my head back and looked at her, smiling slightly. I released Micky, taking her hand and pulling her towards Anna's bed. We sat next to our daughter and I wrapped my arms around the two most important women in my life.

* * *

THREE MONTHS LATER

**Micky's POV**

I stared into the full-length mirror, at the hair that had taken two full hours to do, the flawless makeup that I'd let Katy do, and finally the dress. It was tight around my torso then flowed out beautifully. I hoped Kellin would like it, he had no idea what we were doing when Anna, Katy, and myself had gone dress shopping.

I heard the door open and turned around, there stood my Anna in the long sea green dress I had chosen for her and Katy, my two bridesmaids. The dresses perfectly matched the ribbon around my waist and Kellin's eyes.

“You look beautiful, Mom,” Anna looked over every detail of my appearance. “Dad is probably gonna have a heart attack when he sees you!” I laughed a little, the nerves in my stomach calming just slightly.

Finally, the time came for us to head upstairs to the church sanctuary. The moment we got outside the doors, I heard the music start and nearly stopped breathing. Suddenly all my doubts kicked in, I wanted to run and hide or do anything but walk through those doors.