Yeosang ___Consideration

Your cold boyfriend being clingy
because he got to understand you're insecure-Yeosang

By mistyyhorizon

9:45 a.m.

"Y/n, I'm leaving," you hear your boyfriend, Yeosang in a rush leaving for practice. "Wait, babe. I'm coming," you say leaving the kitchen to see him before he leave but you become late as he just leaves making you hurt.

You know he loves you but your traumatic childhood doesn't let you cool down for a moment. It makes you scared in every little he does. Why doesn't he tell you goodbye properly? You know he is not that expressive but you're insecure, how can you believe that you're worthy of his love, his care. He doesn't even show much, does that mean it won't continue? Will he leave you one day? What if your presence cause any trouble in his career? What if he can't dance anymore or sing because you're his girlfriend? Every single thoughts of yours waves you down.

You lock the door sighing. You even wake up early but he doesn't understand that you want his assurance that he needs you still now.

You stand in front of the mirror to get ready but as your eyes fall on the mirror, it makes you think, How did he fall for me? What did he see in me? What if he changes? Everyone leaves me, what if he leaves me too? Your eyes get teary as you fall on the tool of your dressing table. You hide your ears trying to fight with these negative thoughts. No, no, not now, I gotta go outside. Ugh! The thing that you can't even share all these with him because he'll think you are just an attention seeker, maybe showing his assurance is too much for him. So you are just giving him as much as space he needs to feel secure around you. But it keeps bothering you.

Washing away those tears with your face wash, you take some deep breaths telling yourself, he loves me no matter what happens. But your inner self couldn't agree with it.

You leave your house and get inside your office with a iced americano. Finally you are able to divert your mind with the coffee and work.

In Lunch time, you sit for lunch with your phone, scrolling through your Twitter. You were smiling seeing Ateez's posts where you had to stop seeing something that started to bother you. Yeosang's photoshoot with a model. The girl seems so perfect beside him in your eyes, her skin looks perfect, her hair is shiny, her smile is so beautiful. They are looking like a nice couple standing next to each other which made you think you haven't been able to take any pictures with Yeosang till now. You don't even know how you two look.

As you scroll down, the comment section starts making your heart heavier as everyone is shipping them together, being flustered seeing how good they look, saying they should date. You keep the chopsticks beside yourself and keep your phone aside. In this mess of your head, you start reminding yourself Yeosang can't know about how hurt you felt by those comments. He will think you are a jealous bitch and overdramatic.

However, you start feeling numb by all of these heaviness. Being in a relationship with an idol wasn't easy, you knew it from the first. But you always suffered more because of your insecurities. Everyone told you, you were just an attention seeker, you just wanted more and more. You expected lot but no one could see how little things were able to make you smile, make your day, lift you up from that darkness of insecurities.

You put on more make-up before entering you house as you come late. So that these make up can hide you fear, your tension and numbness. You ring the bell and Yeosang opens the door looking at your eyes straightly, giving the best smile. The way he looks at you makes you a little startled because he never looked at you like this before. You somehow faked your smile and start to enter in the house but stop because he grabs your bag, "Welcome home, babe."