Seonghwa - First one to cum is the loser

Paring : Seonghwa x ReaderGenre : SmutSummery : Playdate with Seonghwa because you two are bored. Warning : Kinda playdate and vanilla sex

It has been a time since you've been dating Seonghwa. He is sweet, passionate, takes care of you, neat and clean, maybe more than you. But there is something special about your boyfriend which makes you want him 24/7. That is, he is incredibly chaotic on bed. He has always got new ways to make you feel good and that's why you can't stop thinking about his new adventures with you.

Currently watching Netflix, you are feeling yawning, blinking, looking everywhere but at the screen. The movie isn't as good as you've expected, you're feeling disappointed. It's the same for Seonghwa here. His hand on your thigh making circles. Suddenly you flinch as his circle making starts giving you shiver, "What is wrong with you? I'm so ticklish, don't you know that?" You slap the back of his hand and he pouts narrowing his eyes, "I am feeling bored."

"Who told you to choose this movie?" You ask him moving your dear thighs from him.

"It's not the movie," he says leaning on the sofa, staring at you still, "It's you. I feel bored when I'm with you but we are not doing things," he says all these so casually but it only makes you blush.

"How do you even..." You get pulled by him, on his lap. He keeps admiring your big doe eyes, you pretty lips, blushed cheeks. You can feel his frustrated cock against your crotch. How can he feel so tempted by your face? Or maybe he is imagining things?

"I love how confused you're looking," he tells you caressing your hair. But you keep your hands on his shoulders, "Would you just shut up and kiss me already?" It didn't take one second for him to press his lips on yours after your command. And like every other time, his lips against yours feel so nice, cozy.

You love how his hands wander around your back to your torso. And when he grabs your neck for you to bend your hand making space for him so that he can kiss your neck.

"Seong...hwa," his name feels so perfect on your lips which makes him bite your neck, making blue-purple mark on it.

But suddenly he stops, "How about we play a game?"

His adventures started...

"What game?" You ask him, so flustered.

"First one to cum is the loser," your eyes get big hearing him because that's the hardest thing for you to do right now.

"No way, I ain't," you say trying to get away but he grabs your butt cheeks, "Please."

"Okay, if you lose you ain't touching me for one week," you tell him crossing your hands.

"If you cum first I am fucking you all day tomorrow, even if you can't walk," he says raising an eyebrow making you feel challenged. You know how hard he is right now, you are not less wet. It will be tough game for him too.

"Deal," you tell him standing on your feet, undressing yourself while he does his.

You sit on his lap again, moving your hair, placing your hands on his shoulder again. You start sinking his cock inside of your core clenching your fist. How're you supposed to hold back your organism, I mean it's not something like laugh or pee which you can hold. Your boyfriend is insane you thought before he grabs your cheeks and starts rocking inside of you.

You try to think about something else so you don't cum before him but he starts kissing your neck again fastening the rhythm.

"Do you think I'll let you win?" He asks you in-between his kisses.

"Go to hell, you are not winning," you tell him already starting to feel so worked up inside your stomach.

"But you're losing, sweetheart," he tells you forcing a kiss on your lips.

You start losing more and more in the kiss when he keeps hitting your sweet spot. You love how fast he knows where you like to get hit again and again, and you cry like a bitch asking for more of it not realizing that you've cum all over his cock.

And when you realize it's too late, "Shit!" You curse realizing he is not planning to stop.

"Told you," he says chuckling still rocking inside you. Your house is full of the wet sound, your whimper, his moans and clock ticking which is obvious your neighbors can hear you for sure.

"Do you remember the penalty, baby?" He asks you smirking leaving you shocked.

But do you mind letting him fuck you all day?