Yunho__Intimacy

Paring : Yunho × Reader

Word count : 2.7k

Summary : What if your boyfriend gets naughty while watching movie with you and and the members?

Warning : Fingering, (Obviously Yunho is here) Sucking, Dirty talk, Teasing, Unprotected sex, Licking.

Read at your own risk🤟🏻
You can request anything if you want to.
Thanks in advance for choosing to read this. Here you go~

9:43 p.m.

"Guys, come on. Select one fucking movie or it'll be dawn any time sooner," you shout from the kitchen at those chaotic Ateez members because they are fighting about what to watch.

You've always love being in their dorm secretly. They all are so helpful, childish and annoyingly adorable. After you became Yunho's girlfriend and he showed you these bunch of crackheads.

"It's horror movie or nothing," Wooyoung says crossing his hands, falling on the sofa.

"No way. I'm not watching horror movie. Last time we watch horror movie too," Mingi says whinning like a baby.

You slap your head putting the popcorns in several bowls because they will fight over popcorn too, you know them so well by six months.

After getting in relationship with Yunho, you've become a part of their family. It's sweet how they treat you like they all are your students and only listens to you in making this type of decisions. You baby zone all of them, even Hongjong, because they need to be disciplined sometimes and you can do it so well.

"EVERYONE COME HERE AND TAKE YOUR OWN BOWL," you say shouting and in no time, you see them running inside the kitchen one by one and leaving in a rush without your boyfriend, Yunho. 

You again shout, "Don't finish those before watching movie, I ain't cooking again," you say putting the pan inside the sink to wash. As you start washing, you feel Yunho back hugging you while smelling you, "Why did you take bath late night? You're making me want you so bad," you chuckle hearing him. He has always been so needy. Not his fault though, you two don't get enough time to spend together alone. Everytime they insist to be with you whenever you would be in the dorm. So, Yunho would get sad eventually.

Ah, it's too cold in here but warm around you. I'm sorry they bother you a lot," he says kissing your neck side.

"Ya, what are you doing," you panick feeling shiver running through you whole body. It hasn't been long since he touched you but he does it so well that his little things make you so needy too.

"Let's not watch movie with them, let's go home, your home," he says making circles on your neck.

"I promised them," you say and face him to see his pouty face. How can he be pouty because of this? "Yunhoyaa, I'll be with you, beside you, in your blanket. What else do you need?"

"Ok,ok, let's go. They are gonna break the tv," he says holding your hand.

"You're no good, honey," you say following him, he just smiles nodding his head.

In the living room

"So, everyone put their chits in my hand," you say to stop their fight. All of them put their chits with the movie name they want to watch.