Mingi making out at his parents house

Paring : Mingi x Reader Genre : Fluff, SmutSummary : Your boyfriend wants to see if you can keep being a good girl when his parents are home. Song to listen : Better (Zayn)Warning : Pussy eating, Cursing, nothing much.

7:48 p.m.

"Y/n, you've already come? Mingi is still taking bath and I haven't finished cooking," your fiance's mother tells you as you sneak in the kitchen.

"Has father is home yet?" You ask taking an apple from the kitchen and wash it. You're more comfortable in here than you own house. Because they let you do whatever you wanna do, whenever.

"No, he will be in here in an hour. Go upstairs, tell your idiot you're here. He might come out," she tells you and you nod before running upstairs to scold him to come out.

You thump on his bathroom door twice, "Mingi, I have come! If you don't come out, I ain't staying with you tonight," you tell him and he immediately opens the door wearing only his towel wrapped around his waist while water is still dripping from his chest, "You are talking like you get out from shower in a blink, miss," he pulls you by waist and gives you a little peck on lips.

You are only in third year while he is in already doing job isn't the best time for you to get married with him, you thought. Knowing him from your childhood as his parents and yours were friends, he always treated you warmly. You used to tease him a lot about him crying over little things, being a slow-eater but you have always been there for him when he needed you the most like he did. You ended up dating him from high school last year when he cried because you almost got hit by a car. He didn't only cry, he scolded you, almost cursed at you for breaking your leg and you understood that only he can be your loml, nobody else.

He releases the kiss and rubs his nose with yours twice before letting you go, "Lemme change, I've something for you," he says moving towards the chair where kept his black jeans. Wearing only the jeans, he takes his guitar while you sit on his bed staring at what he does.

"I'm sure you are going to like it," he says plopping on his couch, starting to play a soothing music. You always loved the way he makes music for you, thinking about you, your emotions. He looks like such a masterpiece when his fingers are on the strings and he is so into the guitar playing.

And you sure are lost in the music that you close your eyes to feel every bit, it touches you skin like smooth waves, it feels like it has a sweet honey smell too.

Suddenly he stops and you look at him pouting, "Why did you stop?"

"It's finished," he says smiling while still his eyes on you, not on you though, on your lips filled with cherry lipstick.

He gets up while you whine, "I wanna hear it again," he closes his room door.

"What are you doing?" You ask him because you are supposed to leave the room with him now.

But he makes his way towards you, making your back hit his bed while your legs are floating on the floor, "Babe, not now," you tell him but he doesn't listen, he starts smelling you, snuggling your neck. You try to push him away pressing his chest but he only does what he wants, "Mingi!"

"Everyone knows you are mine, so what's wrong with wanting you right now?" He asks pecking you and you giggle by his soft peck, "You have the night, now it's time to go downstairs and help your mom, she is working alone."

"She won't mind," he says kissing you on the cheek. But you again push him, "You are not going to start right now. It won't look good," but he just comes closer to you neck and whispers, "You can make it look good if," his left his has started to slip into your shirt, "you don't make any sound being my good girl," hands trailing on your stomach to give you goosebumps.

"M-Mingi, you shouldn't, ah," him blowing on your neck feels so unfair because you are so ticklish, specially there.

"I swear to God, I-" you get cut off by him by his continuous kisses before deepening the kiss more. You try to break the kiss but you body starts betraying you when his hands are squeezing your breasts making you leave breathless at this point. And if he starts playing with your bud right now, you will surely pass out holding your moan.

To your surprise, he stops pressing your lips, gets his hand back to him, "Let's say," he says while getting down on his knees on the floor, his head in between your thighs, what a view you thought!

"I am more into eating my pretty girl," he says and you get up in your elbows, "What's wrong with you, Mingi? We are at your parents house. Stop making me miserable," you tell him but he only drags your jeans down while his eyes widen not finding any panties on you, "Were you ready?" He asks you making your cheeks red as apples.

"Fuck, no. I just didn't want to wear it. Can you not tease me anymore? I swear I'll continue it after di-" but your words die when his thumb starts rubbing your clit. His favourite fetish for your clit, making it vibrate with your whole body, "M-Mingi, stop," you whimper so badly grabbing the bed sheets. You know this man never listens to you, specially on bed and tonight was extra for you. "I swear I will just make you cum in my mouth once. Keeping quiet is your responsibility, of course if you want to," you grab his hair pushing him down from your pelvis so that he finishes what he has started giving you ease, stopping the rubbing.

He only smirks, breathe on your heat. Fuck he is such a fucking tease. You already feel wet where he hasn't even rubbed you for more than 40 second. The hold this man has over you is sickening, you really love it but hate it at the same time.

"Mingi, please!" You tell him making him kiss your bud grabbing your thighs. God, you are already so high. It doesn't take time for him to start sliding his tongue in your sides. You press your lips so no scream, moan leaves your mouth where he is trying so hard to make you cry.

You grip on his hair gets stronger when his tongue circles around your aching cunt. It starts hurting your thighs how he is making you come not even getting inside of yourself.

And Mingi being Mingi, licks all of the liquids from your core like it's some ice cream melting from your body and he loves how you smell, how dirty it makes him feel. He loves it all.

Suddenly he gets up licking the last drop of your cum from his lips,"I've finished, let's go."

"WHAT?" You almost cry out but grab your mouth not wanting anyone to hear.

"You said I should stop," he say taking his shirt. You get up, your thighs still throbbing from his nonstop licking your core. But fuck, he didn't even enter a fucking finger or his tongue.

"It was a while ago but-"

Suddenly he reaches in front of you almost meeting your lips, "Do you want me to continue then?" A teasing smile on his face making you frightened, "No- fuck you," you push him getting mad taking your pants and close his bathroom door harshly on his face but he only chuckles like an idiot, "Such a cutie!" He thinks opening his room door. Maybe he loves making you mad because you look so adorable when you are mad.