San becoming your lover from ex

Paring : San x Reader

Genre : Angst, Romance, Maybe Fluff

Song to listen : Done for me (Punch)

Warning : Mention of sex, cheating, car accident, Alcohol, Blood, Cursing, Mention of drug.

"San, it's not what it looks like," you tell raging San standing at the bedroom door, fist clenching seeing you only with a blanket covering you where his best friend is standing a feet away from you with only his boxer.

It's the bedroom you two share always, he cuddles with you in the bed, kisses you, makes love with you. But here you are with another man, not only another man but his own best friend.

"You don't have any garment on yourself and you are telling me not to think anything else?" He asks you, the flower bouquet he had for you long forgotten on the floor.

Tears start flowing from your eyes, he is hurt, he is looking at you with so much hate that you don't like, "San, please. I swear I don't fucking know how it happened!" You tell him trying to get closer to him but your thigh aching from last night's incident, the evidence of what you actually did, you stumble making San more furious.

"Seriously, y/n? And you're telling me you don't know what happened?" He asks you and Wooyoung comes forward defending you as well, "Dude, trust me I have no idea how did it happen. I swear I had no inte-" he gets cut off by San's sudden punch. You cover your mouth not believing San hit his best friend for you. He doesn't deserve this, neither of them. But it's all because of you, you slept with his best friend, it's sickening.

"I am not blind, okay? Just fucking hell. I can't believe you two betrayed me," his most favorite persons broke him together. His mind is blank, heart aching from the scene in front of him. He couldn't take it anymore. He starts leaving but you run towards him, blocking his way, "San, please. Hear me out once. It was a party and we were drinking but we didn't even dr-"

"Y/n, just leave me alone. I can't stand you," he tells you not even wanting to touch you to move you from him.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, San," you try to hold his hand but he back off, "Don't you dare touch me with his cum on your hand. I can't even, ugh, fuck." You have started to disgusted him.

You start crying out loud, "I know what I did was wrong but it wasn't intentional, I swear San, I don't know how it happened. Wooyoung is like a friend to me and I love you I swear I love you so much, how can I do that, tell me?" Suddenly he pulls you closer to him, drags you towards the mirror. Standing behind you, he grabs your chin and moves your hair, "Do you see these, y/n? I even hate calling your name right now!" Your eyes widens seeing the bite marks on your both neck sides. Wooyoung is too stunned to speak, oblivious to defend himself still sitting on the floor.

San almost throws you on the ground, still gently, making sure you don't get hurt, and walks away with his trolly back that he came home with. You wanted to follow him but you were too naked, too sore to go out right now, too broken to walk.

You hurt the most precious person of your life whom you've loved with everything. But what you did was a sin, will you ever be forgiven for that?

You apologize in front of him, kneeled, begged too many times than you could count, but he couldn't believe you. How could he? He trusted you with everything and you couldn't even deny that you didn't make out with Wooyoung, it was so vivid yet pathetic inside his heart what he saw.

Even Wooyoung was suffering the same as you. He tried to make San understand that it was a mistake, he wasn't even too drunk neither you and you two didn't even remember much from that night to explain what happened. But it didn't make sense to San, not even to you two.