Yunho_boxer_au

Paring : Possessive Yunho x female reader (Y/n is Yunho's sister's bestie friend)

Genre : Smut, Fluff

Music : Boyfriend (Dove Cameron)

Warning : Dirty thinking, Dirty talk, Oral, Wet sound.

The Day Before Match

"Oppa, when is your next match?" Yunho's sister, Yeona asks him when he is busy getting ready for practice.

Yunho looks at her squinting his eyes, "And why is that?"

"Well, y/n wants to learn boxing. So, she wanted to meet Yeosang in the next match for asking him to help her as he is busy normally. You know how her parents are so conservative, won't let her do a thing. But she is so damn tough and stubb-"

"Why Yeosang?" Yunho couldn't help but tighten his grip on his phone hearing his name.

"He is the best, you know. Even you barely won against him on the last match. She said that she likes Yeosang's style. It's her type and she knows Yeosang too. They are doing the same major, you know," Yeona again says not understanding the raging atmosphere in here.

"Tomorrow, next match is tomorrow. Tell her she can come and ASK Yeosang," Yunho says and leaves feeling a ominous energy within him. Even he doesn't know why is that. Even he is unaware that his feelings are unsafe.

The Match Day

"Yeona, I'm so excited. Finally I was able to come," you keep shaking your best friend as first match starts which is not Yeosang's or Yunho's.

Yeona starts feeling dizzy from your abuse, "Stop shaking me. I'm gonna fall on the floor," she screams so that you can hear her among the crowd's cheering.

You have always liked boxing. Specially watching your best friend's brother. He was always so cool to you, calm and perfect. You loved the way he was always active, the way he was able to save you from a stranger almost assaulting you. You wanted to be like him, strong, helpful, being able to save yourself. But there was another fact other than wanting to be like him. You have eyes on him not even wanting to.

And when he stands inside the barrier for starting the match, drenching his hair to his chest for getting ready, you can feel your throat getting dry. It's bad how you see your best friend's brother. You shouldn't do that. Your parents don't like him because they thing he is a disaster but that's the most valid reason to you for liking him.

Maybe somewhere inside yourself, you want him to destroy you with those big hands wearing gloves right now. When he ruffles his hair back and looks at you two, you can not stop but start shouting staring at Yeosang, "Yeosang! Yeosang!" Not realizing his match is with Yeosang today and you are cheering someone else other than him so that you can avoid his gaze.

Wouldn't it feel good when he would grab your shoulder, slightly move you forward to fix your hand position to teach you. Seeing him up close, fuck how beautiful those eyes are!

Shit, that's the reason you don't want to learn from him. You want him all over yourself, you want him to make you beg for him, cry for him, ask for him. You desire to devour him, but shit if only he would see you this way.

But little do you know how it stabbed Yunho when your eyes started sparkling for his opponent? Why can't he be the person? Why does it have to be him? He can do it better, doesn't he? Then why Yeosang?

He take a deep breath fixing his rage in one point. It's different how he admires Yeosang, cheers for him when he is not his opponent. But tonight it's different. He wants to show you that he is the best, he is the one who can teach you everything you have never learnt or thought of learning. He will show you everything.