San having sex after argument

Paring : Choi San x ReaderGenre : Heavy SmutSummary : Playing games with his friends went wrong and you end up getting punished for being a bad girl.Warning : Degradation, Humiliation, Orgasm mess, Rough sex, calling names.

You never knew that you playing dare with the other Ateez members will be this much chaotic until you started it. Gladly, you were saved by your boyfriend, San, who always saved you from some childish dare his members were giving you.

"Kiss Wooyoung on the cheek," you are so done hearing Yunho's third time telling you to do something really stupid. They like to tease San using you which is damn clear now.

"No, change it," San says squinting his eyes, he looks like he is about to break Yunho with his eyes.

"Come on, it's just on the cheek, why are you making it a fuss?" Hongjong asks San who looks more uncomfortable than you.

"Yeah, it's nothing much," you tell them as it feels unfair how you are not doing the dares properly but they are.

You move towards Wooyoung, leaving San's hand which were on yours the whole time you were playing. Wooyoung, who was sitting on your right, comes forward to take the kiss.

You kiss his cheeks and he starts giggling, "It must feel good getting kisses from, y/n. Right, San? You are so lucky. Man, I'm jealous."

You roll your eyes but San looks like he is in another world. His neck veins looks popped up, his grip on the whiskey glass gets strong. You look at him and he looks sick to you. So, you keep your hand on his thigh rubbing, "Babe, are you alright? You don't look fine."

He looks at you hand and orders, "Take your hands off me."

You couldn't quite believe your own ears, so you want to be clear, "What?"

"I said, take your hands off me," San says and you immediately take your hands off him because of getting scared. You don't understand why did he get mad all of a sudden. Maybe this is the first time he looks this mad, normally it is always you who got mad. But you felt humiliated by the way he talked with you in front of his members.

"What happened to you? Why are you behaving like a jerk, San?" Seonghwa asks not liking his behavior either, specially when everyone noticed you're embarrassment.

"You know what, San? Fuck you," you tell him and start walking which didn't make San feel right. Maybe he was being too much possessive that he ended up hurting you.

He gets up following you, "Y/n, I'm sorry. Wait," he keeps calling you but you have gone outside the house already.

You don't understand why did he have to react like that just because you kissed his best friend on the cheeks playfully. It didn't make any sense to you. On the other hand, San was mad and upset because he hurt you, not intentionally but he did after all.

You reached inside your apartment and was about to close the door but someone grabs the door, "Y/n, please!"

The familiar voice of his make you look at his eyes filled with guilt but you were mad too. So, you just walked inside the house and he gets in closing the door.

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't like how you kissed him," San says and you storm out in front of him, "Are you an idiot? It was just a normal kiss and Wooyoung is my friend too. I can do whatever I do with my friend, why would you get mad like that?"

You calling him idiot for being jealous started making him more jealous. One thing keeps working in his mind, she is now fighting with me for him.

"Why are you exactly mad, Y/n? Because I got mad, I humiliated you or I am not liking the fact that you touched someone else than me?" He asks you with a very calm tone but wrath in all of the words.