San Brat taming you

11:32 p.m.

You love midnight parties. Specially when you could see your mortal enemy there sticking his tongue out to devour other girls. You loathed him. Maybe not because he always badmouthed about you, because of his tongue going in and out in someone else's pussy not yours.

You've heard from the college girls what type of dick he is but at the same time his tongue has always worked like the best vibrator in the world. You had a thing for the way he treated you. He disgraced you, looked at you with burning eyes. He pushed you everytime he passed by you. Not only you, he had the same feelings going on within him knowing well what he wanted.

Just like other midnight parties, tonight was crowded, full of drunk people and couples one another. Many people approached you but you were too busy digging into your drinks hoping something different will come and save you from this boring night.

And just when you were about to give up, you hear his voice, "Finished already?"

You didn't look at him. But you could smell his sweat, his body heat inches away from him. His minty cologne always makes you light headed but if you look at him right now, he will know it.

"Are you out of girls to sink your throat in?" You ask him rolling your eyes at the hot bartender in front of you. He has been devouring you from the time you've sat here. But you couldn't care less.

"Does it make you tempted?" He asks grazing your arms with his.

You look at him moving away because his heat has collided with yours now, "Question over question. That's all you can do?"

"You have no idea what I can do," he says smirking as he orders vodkas for him.

You hate vodka, it tastes like vomit to you. He knows it because he replaced your whiskey with vodka once making you choke on your drink.

You keep your palm on his chest, "I know what you can do. Those are in airs."

He looks at your hand and starts to push your hands as he comes towards you, "Do they make you think about me often?" His lips brushes your earlobe as he whispers. It leaves shiver running through your whole body reaching your core.

You don't want to give in yet, "Don't be so proud of yourself. Shows your narcissism a bit too much," you tell him with the same tone, he talked to you a while ago.

He chuckles grabbing your hand pulling you close to him, "Does your mouth only work good when you are talking?"

"You'll never find out," you tell him taking your hand away.

The vodkas are placed in front of you two and he takes shots after shots of them time by time. But his irritating gaze not leaving yours as the vodka drops drip his lips down to his throat.

"Ma'am, don't you want to order something?" The bartender asks as you are sitting lazily browsing your phone so you forget about the man next to you.

"No, I am not getting drunk tonight," you tell him.

You leave the bar and walk inside the bathroom to fix your make-up. Only your lipstick has smudged a bit so you put on some more of the glossy brown lipstick. You don't notice when the same minty smell touches your nostrils. But your body stiffens seeing him in the mirror behind you.

"He was ogling you the whole time," that's the first thing he says after your eyes met his.

"I liked that. He wasn't a dick after all," you tell him still putting your lipstick on.

"So you are an attention seeker whore? I give you a lot. Does it make you want to touch yourself?" His sentences make you smile as you keep your lipstick in your purse and face him.