Wooyoung helping your mental health

9.00 a.m.

Last day at school went horrible because you almost snapped at you own teacher. You know it's your Asperger's syndrome but even though it is making you feel sick that you've turned into someone awful and unworthy of love.

As you enter in the class room, you notice everyone staring at you. It makes you wanna throw up because you were never comfortable with so much attention. As you sit beside the window and the corner of the classroom, you stare at the window. Your friends have started to lose interest in you because all you talk to them is about you. You look so obsessed with yourself to them but you are not. You are suffering and they didn't even notice it unlike your best friend who just arrived and hit your head from the back, "What's up, idiot? You look like you haven't slept one second."

His cocky smile and amazing facial feature makes you want to punch him in the face right now but you only say, "Fuck off or I'll kick your ass."

"So, you want to push me away now? Shouldn't you be grateful that I am your only friend, sweetheart?" Wooyoung says sitting beside you, pushing you inside as he keeps his backpack in front of him.

"What happened? Why are you so upset?"

He has always been the best best friend in the world. There hasn't been a day, he didn't meet you even when it was summer break or winter. He always spent Christmas, New year's with you. He is like a shadow of yours and an another part. He tried a thousands of times to set you up with his basketball team members but nothing went well because of your sickness. You aren't social, you couldn't understand their emotion, they ended up getting fed up in the end.

He knows that something is going on with you which is suffocating you and he notices every change in your personalities like none of your friends. Of course, he would. He is your best friend and they're your friends.

You don't reply to him as you are lost in your thoughts again, lost in another world where you have no one else to blame, shout at or no one to abandon you for your personality.

"Miss, I am calling you," Wooyoung's moving your shoulder brings you back to the real world.

You sigh trying to contain your anger, "I don't wanna see your face right now. So, for God's sake, leave me alone."

"Not happening until you tell me what is wrong with you," he says pouting and pressing your face in-between his palm.

And so you snap. You jerk off his hands and stand up, "How many fucking times I have to tell you that I don't need anyone in my life and so you can fuck off too, Wooyoung. Stop pissing me off. I am annoyed with you, you're so fucking annoying and shameless, disgusting. Just piss off or else I will."

He stands still staring at you with hurt in his eyes. You can see tears trying to fight a battle with him but he is just staring at you blankly like he doesn't know who you are, whom you've become. Your head hurts staring at his face. You've done it. You've hurt your only friend, one and only who actually cared. This had to come and ruin everything, destroy the last drop of love in your life.

He leaves your sit and sits somewhere far from you. You couldn't say a thing. You sit there staring at the board blankly. Everything has finished. The sickness in your body that has been created by your own mind is killing you. You're feeling famished and done. So, done that you can do anything to leave this world. How will anyone tolerate you anymore?

All these sickening words are destroying every part of you. You want to settle down your thoughts but they are so furious and dull at the same time.

As the first class finishes, you stand up taking your backpack and leave school. You don't go home, you just keep walking until you see an abandoned bridge just like you because people are terrified to love it's darkness, it's colorless sides. People are afraid to love it's uniqueness and gothic aesthetic. But you sit there, staring at the water below you. It's clear, not deep enough to drown. Some green colored fishes are moving here and there, also some red ones. You wonder if they are goldfish or something else. Nowadays you're so into fishes and various types of foods. You're addicted to these. Your mom calls you crazy because of this but you can't help it. You have become obsessed with these, like they are the only thing you can focus on, only thing that makes you excited, only thing you talk about with your friends which made them leave you one by one. First your obsession with these, your one topic about how your days are going and your sudden taking out it on people.

These categories are all which make you a bad person, a worse one indeed.

"Are you counting those fishes or thinking about jumping?"

You look at the owner of the voice and almost fall in the water slipping but he catches you pulling you into his chest, "Calm down, bitch. It's just me not the bridge ghost," he pets your hair hearing your heart thudding inside, "If you were so scared then you shouldn't have come here on the first place."

You look up at him as you move away, "What do you want?"

"Nothing just wanna piss you off again so you can treat me harshly," he says winking at you, "I like these type of stuff, you know right?" And you can see all of his teeth as he smiles widely making you smile too.

"You are an idiot," you say hitting his arm.

"Surely I am or else I wouldn't be your best friend, you bitchy witch."

He settles beside you keeping his backpack on yours. You didn't notice that the sun is almost setting. How long have you been sitting here?

"Your parents were worried and me too. I didn't find you home after leaving school. Searching for you the whole day, I saw you here and called your parents."

He says staring at the water under.

"I didn't notice the ti-"

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks.

You know what he is asking though you question him, "Tell you what?"

"That you went to see a psychiatrist and you are sick," he says playing with the dirt between you on the bridge.

"I-I was...not sure...how to-"

"Y/n, for the love of God. I am not going to judge you on your worst days. I am your friend because I have seen everything you have been through, I've seen you at your worst, I've seen your best and trust me, no matter how worse you become, I am always, always going to help you bring yourself back. Because I am in this shit with you, I can't leave without my best friend. I don't care if you can't communicate well, if you're obsessed with only two things, or you always keep talking about yourself, not me. I am your best friend because I want to make things about yourself. So, you don't have to worry about making everything about yourself. It is your own world. You get to do what you feel is right," he says holding your hands in his.

You stopped thinking you have any emotions left inside of you. But as your tears start falling on the back of your hand, you realize, some part of you is still not dead. You just need to work on yourself with a little help which is him.

"I-I am...so... sorry," as you break down crying, Wooyoung pulls you for a hug, "Idiot, stop crying. What am I here for if you breakdowns like this?"

"Let me cry, please?" You say holding him tightly, leaning on him like you always have.

"Alright," he whispers rubbing your back as you let yourself feel free and safe in his arms.

After an hour of crying, he walks you home making you promise to go to your counselling sessions and as you keep your promise with you and he stays by your side the whole time, you start getting better time by time. It won't leave you but you can save some of you which isn't lost yet, so you try because you're strong and you're becoming stronger.