Chp1

Mykhyia  smith P.O.V

Hey yall it's Saturday mornin.i'm bout to go to the mall with my baby sister Imani. I got up and put on a bandanna joggers and my bandanna crop top and t-raws and a bandanna. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my daily routine.

Imani smith P.O.V

What's up yall this Imani. Y'all already met my sister. Today she came in and said we was going to the mall so I had got up. I went to my closet and pick out my outfit for the day.my outfit was acid washed jeans and some grey jordans a rich great crop top some black earrings my black backpack. After that I went to my personal bathroom to do my daily routine.

Mykhyia P.O.V

After we got dress we went downstairs to eat breakfast. The breakfast we decided to jump in my black Lamborghini. Finally got to the mall and we got out. When we walked in all the bitches was given as ugly stares and the niggas was given us the lust look. But we wasn't paying attention to them. We walked straight into forever 21. We Bought a bunch of crop tops high wasted jeans and some high waisted shorts.after that we went to the snapback store and bought a bunch of snapbacks. Then after that we went to the food court to eat. Then some of these bitches came up to us to start some shit. She said "yall some bitch as niggas fucking the whole school." So me and imani got up and then we start talking back to them."Bitch why the fuck you talking to me because we didn't even do nothing to you the one who fucked The whole damn football team." Then she said "Bitch don't do that because......".She was stuttering like that pig off looney tunes.

Imani P.O.V

After mykhyia went off on them i went off to "bitch run up on us again you WILL be sorry." After that we threw our food away and went home. We went in the kitchen to find some more food sense they ruined our meal. After i got threw with my food i went to take my shower. After i got out I put on my pjs. I turned on some tom and jerry and fell asleep.

Mykhyia P.O.V

After we ate i went upstairs to take a shower. Then put on my pjs and turned on my tv to watch re-runs of BGC(Yass bad girls girls club is dat show). I fell asleep on BGC.
---------------------------------------------
Hey yall im sorry i had writers block and i changed the characters
Mykhyia is the main character
Imani is the main character sister

Total words: 459