Chp2

Mykhyia P. O. V

So today is time for me and Imani to go to school. I Went in her room to wake her up. Then after I woke her up I went too take me a shower. After I got out i went to my closet to pick out my outfit for today. My outfit was my parental advisory ripped shirt, my black high waisted booty shorts, my blue black and pink kds, my diamond earrings, my beanie, my dream bracelet my dad got me. Then I put on some pink lipgloss and put my parental advisory phone case on my iPhone6s plus. I Went downstairs and waited on Imani to get finished.

Imani P. O. V

Today is time for a nigga to go to school. So i got up and went in my closet to pick out my outfit. My outfit was: a pink Mickie mouse sweatshirt, my white ripped high waisted jeans, my twitches necklace, my turquoise purple and pink j's, my pink beats, and my flawless case. I went to take a shower and then put on my clothes. When I finished i picked up my floral print backpack and was ready to head out.

Hakeem P. O. V

Today is the day my and my bro aug go to this new school. All im ready for is the bitches. So since we got to go to school i got up and got dressed. I didn't feel like puttin on for nobody. So i just dressed in some grey sweats and a white low v-neck. I went and got in my black and chrome mustang and headed to school.

August P. O. V

Today is school day. I'm really not feeling it but its wateva. I got up and took a shower and put on some grey jordans, some jeans, and a t-raww shirt. I seen that hakeem left already so I jumped in the chrome mustang and went to school.

Mykhyia P. O. V

Imani came downstairs and we decided to take separate cars so i got in the pink and purple Pagani Huayra. When I pulled up to school everybody was jealous I just parked and got out. When i walked in I got called to the principle office and i didn't even do shit yet. When I got in the office i seen these 2 new boys they was kinda cute but not my type. The principal said i had to show jaheem or hakeem or what ever his name is around and Imani had to show augustus or august around. So I said " I'm bout to go to my locker but whats the number of your locker." Then he said "ummm 209." I just rolled my eyes knowing he was right by my locker so i said " come on your locker right next to mine." After we put our stuff up I got my stuff out for 1st period. I asked for his schedule it seemed he had all classes with me. SHIT.

Imani P. O. V

So after mykhyia left I went to get in my white and black Ferrari LaFerrari. I pulled in the parking space right next to my sister car. When i got out the principal office I ain't  even do anything yet so I walked in and went to the principal office. The principal said i had to show August around the school. So when I got to my locker next to his I asked for his schedule. He had all classes with me I wonder if my sister gotta do this but she probably do.

Hakeem P. O. V

So the girl that was showing me around was cute but i think she not my type. So we got to our lockers and she asked me for my schedule and she said we got the same periods. So I'm guessing we were on our way to 1st period. We went in and she went to sit down and the teacher told me to come introduce myself.
---------skipping to after school--------
So I was Tryna ketchup with the girl who showed me around today. I didn't get her name cause when the principal was talking I wasn't paying attention. So I seen her walking to this expensive  car I decided to go talk to her. When i got to the car she was at I started talking."Hey I'm Hakeem whats your name ma'." She then said "First I'm not your momma second my name is mykhyia and third what you want." I said "Attitude I like but mykhyia I wanted to say thank you for showing me around school and I was wondering could I get your number." She said " why would I give you my number when I don't even know you."
She then got in her car and drove off.

Mykhyia P. O. V

Hakeem really is stupid I might be a popular girl, but I aint stupid like the rest.
---------------------------------------------
Yea I know its short but i was running out of words to say so I just ended it at the end of the day that is what mykhyia and Imani look like^^^^^ in mm I'm sorry if it is short but I'll make them longer through out the book.
---------------------------------------------
Total words:883