Chp16

Mykhyia POV
When Hakeem and August left I went up to my room and took a shower. After a 30 minute shower I went to my closet and put on some black booty shorts, pink crop top t-shirt, my nike slides, my jewelry: crown necklace, and hoop earrings, my proud to be a freak beanie. After that I went to go eat something since we didn't go out to eat. When I was looking in the fridge I felt eyes looking at my ass. I turned around and all the boys was just staring. I just got my fruit salad and a regular salad. I went up to my room and sat on my bed. I was eating my salad when Imani walked in. I asked what she wanted. She asked can she borrow some shorts and a top. I told her to look in her drawer thats in my closet. After 10 minutes she came out and went to her room. I know y'all like why she got a drawer in your closet. Well its like since we in the game we got to be prepared. So I got clothes in her room. She has clothes in mine we both have a mini fridge in our room. So if anyone try to break in the house we can take them out easily. We also has secret passage ways through the walls. So I just finished my fruit salad and now I'm about to eat my salad until another knock was on my door. I was frustrated cause I can't have time to myself. It was Kyree. So I didn't pay him no mind and sat back down and turned on the tv. He sat at the end of my bed and I asked what did he need. He said he just wanted to talk. I said "Im was about to go to sleep can we talk in the morning." He said "yea but were can I sleep." I said "Its a room 2 doors down and on the right of my room." He got up and left. I went to go see if Imani was okay. She was in there with Daniel. So I went to the living room. Lucas and Dillyn was playing the xbox1. I went to find Kyree to see if he was okay. I went to the room I told him to go to. He wasn't in there. Then I went outside. He wasn't out there. I looked all over the fucking house looking for him twice. Then I gave up and went to my room. And this nigga scared the living shit out of me. The nigga was sitting on my bed shirtless. After I caught my breath I asked why the nigga was in my bed. He was like my bed got lonely and cold. Im like boy bye. He asked could he sleep in here. I was like sure but don't try anything. I put my hair in a messy bun, took my jewelry off and got in bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

Kyree POV
I was just looking up at the ceiling thinking on how I can get Mykhyia to go out with me. I was thinking about a lot until she started squirming. I just pulled her tight and pit my arm around her waist. She calmed down. I wonder if we are going to have future together.

Imani POV
Me and Daniel were sitting in my room and talking. I like him really I do. I just wonder if life would be good for us. August really did hurt me. I loved him but now I know don't always give your heart away to someone you just met. We just going to take things slow.

Lucas POV
Me and Dillyn sitting downstairs playing the xbox1. Everybody upstairs sleep. We didn't know were to sleep so we slept on the couch.

Next day

Mykhyia POV
I woke up to someone arms around my waist. I had to go to the bathroom but every time I moved they grip got tighter. I turned to see Kyree arms around my waist. I tried to get out his grip one more time. I finally got tired and woke him up. He got up and went to the bathroom. Im looking like the fuck. He finally came out. I was about to cuss him out but I had to pee. When I came out I put my slides on and went to make breakfast. After I ate I told everyone to come down. I went and packed my duffle bag. I got in the shower. When I got out I lotion up. I went to go see what I was going to wear.

Imani POV
We were downstairs eating while Mykhyia was upstairs. Doing what ever. I knew she was about to go to work I just hope what happened last time don't happen. I'm going to distract the boys as much as possible. I went to her room and she was in her closet. I told her to check the profit first. She said I know what to do. I told her I loved her and be safe. I went downstairs and finished eating. I made all the boys sit in the living room while Mykhyia snuck out the back door. I went and washed the dishes. I asked did they want to watch a movie in the movie room and they said yea. I asked what movie we should watch everybody had a different answer. I asked what kind of movie we should watch. They said scary I told Lucas to pick a movie.

Lucas coly
I put in insidious chapter 3. Then went looking for Mykhyia so we can watch it together. So if she got scared we could cuddle. I went looking all over the house. I didn't see her phone so Im guessing she went out some were. I just sat back down and watched the movie.

Imani POV
I seen Lucas go look for Mykhyia I just didn't tell him were she went. We all sat down and watched the movie. We were sitting: me, Daniel, Kyree, Dillyn, and Lucas.

An hour later
The movie just ended. That shit was scary as hell. I was going upstairs to take a shower but I heard the back door open. I went to see who it was. It was.............
---------------------------------------------
Clift hanger. Y'all got to see what happens in the next chapter.
---------------------------------------------
Total words: 1092