Chp7

Mykhyia POV
When I woke up there was a shocking pain in my stomach and neck. I knew I woke up in a hospital room. I looked around and seen that Hakeem stayed the night. I tried to get up and go to the bathroom but failed. I then tried to call Hakeem name. "Hakeem" "Hakeem" "HAKEEM" the last time he shot up and looked at me funny. He finally caught that I was up and called the nurse. When he did that the nurses rushed in and took my blood pressure and other things. After that they told me I can't talk. I just nodded my head. Hakeem said he has been staying the night for the whole 2 and a half months. I thanked him and said "I'm tired." He told me to just sleep. I said "see you in the morning" he then said "good night beautiful".

In the morning
The doctor said I could leave tomorrow. So everyone is coming to see me and I think dad is about to be mad at me.

Hour later
My dad came in and asked everyone to leave us alone. He then said "mykhyia what happened" I then said "They where late and he acted like nothing was wrong so I just wanted to make the switch and then I got smart and thats all I remember." He said "okay and next time just do the drop with out attitude." I said" yes sir." He then smiled and gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead. After that everyone came back in with teddy bears and flowers. I said my thanks and we talked till visiting time was over. Hakeem stayed again and I told him he didn't have to stay. He said he wanted to so I left it alone. I went to sleep but I sworn I heard him say I love you. I'll see what that was about tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------
Total words:328