Chp25

Monday next week 2 days before trial date
Mykhyia pov
I got up and went to the mall to apply for a couple of jobs then went to school. I know I haven't been in like some months bit that was because my kids. My mom came down here and babysat for me since I told her the situation she said it will be okay and she will stay down here till the day after the trial. I got dressed and went to the mall. I applied for Victoria secret, pink, and bath and body works. They said come back later on today. I told them I will be at school till 1 they said just make sure I get there by 2. I went to school everyone welcomed me back I gave the teacher my doctors note which stated me and my pregnancy. She congratulated me and gave me missing work. I sat down in a corner and started to do my missing work.

Skipping to after school

I got in my Lamborghini and went back to the mall I went to pink they said since I didn't have any experience except counting money I could work the cash register. I said thank you and then went to Victoria secret they told me to just stock the shelfs. I then went to bath and body works. They said that they didn't need any help. I got the paper work saying that I did get the job. After that I went home and told my momma about my jobs and how I start tomorrow. I went to my room and did my home work and took a shower. After I got out the shower I went downstairs and made spaghetti and garlic bread. I told my momma to come down and eat. I went to get the triplets and put them in their highchairs. I got some gerber baby food out. I feed them and put them to bed and finally I ate. I told my mom to go ahead and go to sleep I got the dishes. She told me she is proud of me for being a single mother. I told her thanks and went to washing the dishes. I finished the dishes. I went to my room hopped on snapchat and posted a goodnight post then I went to sleep.

Next day( day before the trial)

I went to the mall and did my morning shifts. I then went to school. I got there did my work for the whole day which was boring.

After school

I went to pink and went to the bathroom then put on my working outfit. I then went back to the register and just waited till someone came up yo me. The girl asked how much was the panty set. I looked up and it was Kyree new girl. I knew it was her cause he was standing right next to her with his arm wrapped around her waist. I just said 32.30. Kyree turned around and held his hand with the money in it. I didn't snatch it like I was thinking to. I grabbed the money nicely and gave him his change. He looked at me then smirked and winked then walked away. I just ignored him and waited for my shift to be over.

Closing time

I was closing up the shop and walking to my car when I got a text. It was from some random number. It said see you tomorrow and I will get my kids. I knew it was Kyree I didn't even care cause J knew I would when the case. I got in my car and drove home I ate some of the left over spaghetti and went to my room and fell asleep be cause I have a long day tomorrow.

6:00 am the trial date

I woke up at 6 because I had to get the kids ready so I went and gave them a wash up and went to their room and picked jr. out a tux. I picked kin and nae out a pink tutu and white onesie.

I put on a black skirt, black lace crop top, black red bottoms, black choker, gold hoop earrings, gold Michael kors watch then I straightened my hair

I put on a black skirt, black lace crop top, black red bottoms, black choker, gold hoop earrings, gold Michael kors watch then I straightened my hair. I put some black lipstick on and grabbed my phone and black purse and walked in the triplets room. I picked them up and went downstairs. Mani my momma daddy and friends were here to support me. Me mani my momma and the kids got in the car and we drove to the court house. We walked in and sat down while waiting Kyree cane in a little before the trial started and they called the number of the case up and I stood and walked to the platform. The judge came and we rose. Then he said the crowd maybe seated. I stood there waiting for him to ask some questions. He asked Kyree what is so important that the kids should be taken from me. He said I don't take of them like a mother should. The judge asked was that true. I said no. I then said Mr. Myers left me while I was only 4 months pregnant, I even quit school for 8 months to take care of the kids, I got 2 jobs in the mall and I have money saved up in my bank account for the kids or if I decide to go to college if the kids should be taken away from one of their parents it should be Mr. Myers. Kyree looked at me and I didn't pay him no attention. The judge asked what job did Kyree have he said he hasn't heard from footlocker yet. He asked me what do I plan to do with my life since I am a mom. I said I'll protect my kids the best no not even the best I'll take care of my kids and protect them from harms way. He said take recess. I walked back to my seat and asked my mom do she think I'll win. She said for sure. We wait for ever and the judge finally came back. We went back up and the judge said he will give me full custody of the kids. Kyree said thats bullshit. Then he turned around and asked could he see his kids on the weekends. The judge said that was up to me. I said hell the fuck nawl he can't see them if he wanted to be there for them he should have never left us. He looked at me and just shook his head. The judge said that if I wanted him to see the kids Then I can. I shook my head yes and walked to the car with the triplets mom and mani behind me. We got home and celebrated.
---------------------------------------------
Total words: 1156