Chp12

Mykhyia P O V

So the surprise is that in going to ask Hakeem and August if they want to come with us. But if they don't they still will have a room. I hope Imani can come cause I got people down there already setting our stuff up. Right now my dad calling us down. Let us see what the master wants.

"So mykhyia I love you very much. That goes for you to mani. I trust you both. But y'all are my babies and I don't want y'all to go but y'all have to be free sometime soon." He said

Imani said " did you say 'y'all to go'. "

" Yes, Imani you can live with mykhyia." He said

"Yaaaaaasssss." We both yelled at the same time.

I ran upstairs threw on some shoes and got in my escalade. I drove all the way to August and Hakeem house. It took like 30 minutes. So I pulled up in the driveway and went to knock on the door. Hakeem opened the door looking fine but had to push that to the back of my head.

"What you need Khyia." He asked

I snapped out of my trans and said really fast " doyouandAugustwanttomovewithmeandImanitoFlorida."

He said " mykhyia slow down."

I took a deep breath and said " do you and August want to move with me and Imani to Florida." He nodded his head and I jumped on him and hugged him out of joy. I told them to pack they clothes and electronics only cause there's furniture already there. I drove home and went up to mani room to see everything packed. I told her we leave first thing Monday morning.(its Friday night). I'm so happy my daddy let her move with me. I really couldn't handle queen pin position without my non-assigned twin. I still have to pack my bathroom supplies up. I then have to call up our private jet. I got to call and make sure the house is perfect.

Y'all might think I'm over exaggerating ,but it has to be perfect. I didn't spend my money for nothing. But the house was only like 10 million. My cars are already shipped out there except for my escalade and gold jeep. I just finish packing and I got to call Hakeem to see if they ready.

*Phone convo *
K: hey are y'all packed?
H: yea we just finished ,when are we leaving?
K: Monday morning.
H: awe ok.
K: yea well see you Monday .
H: ok see you Monday.
*Phone convo over*
After the phone call I went to sleep.
---------------------------------------------
Aight so y'all knew that was coming but when they get to Florida what will happen???????
---------------------------------------------
Total words: 452