Chp13

Mykhyia POV

So today we move. I ran and jumped on Imani and told her just to go into the car. Hakeem and August gone meet us at our airport. We put all the luggage in my escalade. I drove my escalade while Imani drives my jeep. It took 30 minutes to get there so I stopped at McDonalds and got me a large smoothie and milk shake. Then went to the gas station and got a pack of large red bulls. I know y'all like why I need all this well 1st its 3:00 in the morning i gotta stay up. 2nd I like all this stuff.

30 minutes later

We finally at the airport. We loaded my escalade in one plane and my jeep in the other. We got on the plane we was supposed to be on and had a seat. It was like 4 planes because my 2 cars and Hakeem car then we had to get on a plane. So yea. The flight to Florida was like 3 whole hours. It was like 5:00 in the morning. Imani and August was sleep and I was bored so I went to find the game room. Hakeem was in there so I left back out but he called me back in to talk. So I sat in the bean bag and waited for him to talk. It was just laughs and jokes till he got serious and said " mykhyia I've liked you since the day we were introduced. I think about you daily. You are in my dreams. I know I'm a thug and you wouldn't like or ever love one but I'm asking can you change all that for me." He finished. I was speechless but I said " no, because my dad will kill you if he found out about us." He nodded in agreement. I then said " when we get things straight we can start going out."

Imani POV

So I woke up and seen mykhyia went somewhere. I got on my phone and signed us up for " MFH" middle Florida high. Mykhyia don't know about it so when they send the letter I will tell her when we gotta go to school. I got me, mykhyia and our friend in Florida y/n(your name). Tickets for the diamondz  performance. Mykhyia is so obsessed with Lucas coly. I love diggy simons. Y/n loves Dillyn troy. So I got an all access passes. Y/n only knows about the passes. I went to find August and he was talking to someone on the phone so I waited and played on my phone until I heard him say I love you to bae. So i just walked away and went to find mykhyia so we could talk. I found her in the game room playing with Hakeem. I asked him can I borrow her for a minute. He said yea so we went to the front and I told her all about what I heard August say. She was mad by the end. I told her about the school cause I didn't want her to be mad at me when I told her later own. She was mad but then said dad would be proud that we went back to school. So I went and sat down with August and asked him was he cheating on me. He said no. I asked can I see his phone. He hesitated so I knew he was hiding something I told him we over and that I knew he was cheating.
---------------------------------------------
Total words: 598