Chp24

8 months
Mykhyia pov
Its been around 8 months since I last seen Kyree. I had triplets. 2 girls 1 boy. My boy was named After his father he was born 1st on july12,2016 @12:00 am, my 2nd child was born july12,2016 @3:00 and her name was kinya ranea- coletta myers. My third child my baby girl was born july12,2016 @6:00 her name is La'nae vanessa-jalexis myers. They all were born a day after my birthday and 3 hours apart. Kyree has a new little family I guess.

Today me and the kids are going to the park

Today me and the kids are going to the park. I got nae and kin dressed in a flower dress. I got Jr. dressed in his Jordan outfit. I put on some sweats and a crop top and my retro Jordan 4s. I put their stroller in the trunk and put them in their car seats. We drove to the closest park near the house and I set their stroller up and took them at and put jr. in the middle. We started walking around and then some one called my name. I didn't know who it was so I kept walking to the ice cream shop. I got mint chocolate ice cream and fixed the babies a bottle. I feed them before I ate. Then the person calling my name walked in and called my name again. I looked up and it was Kyree and Lucas. I got up and hugged Lucas and sat down. Me and Lucas were talking when Kyree asked Lucas to watch my children. How you ask someone else to watch m kids. He pulled me out into his car. He then asked was those his kids. I said of course not their my kids. They stopped being yours when you walked out fucked another bitch. He said I didn't go out and fuck with another bitch. I loved you mykhyia. I said then you would have been there through my mood swings instead of being a bitch and running. I got up and walked into the parlor and got my kids and we were about to leave when he said I can't keep him away from his kids. I said watch me. We got home and they were sleep so I put them in their  bassinet. I took a shower and put on a crop top and some shorts. I watched tv and then my phone rung it was Kyree I didn't pay it no attention. I just let it rang. After it stopped ringing I called the phone company and had my number changed.

The next week

Its finally time for me to get back to the game I never fail at. I put a turquoise back out crop top, some blue jeans with rips all the way down my right leg, a pair of Jordan's, my 36 carrots bracelet, silver plated Coachella earrings, crybaby necklace, grabbed my pistol, grabbed a stack and pit it in my purse. I went in the kids room and got the girls dressed first then I dressed jr.

 I went in the kids room and got the girls dressed first then I dressed jr

I dropped them off with mani and diggy. I went to the trap and seen everything in order. I left and went to the mall to buy some more clothes for the kids and get another phone. I walked out the mall and went to get the kids. I got to mani and diggy house and got the kids we went home. When we got home I put them to bed. I went to check the mail box and it was nothing but bills. 1 of the bills didn't look right so I opened it and it stated that Kyree myers has notified the family court of getting full custody of the kids. The letter was issued on the day of july 20, 2016. This was issued today. The court date was next week on the 31st. I just sat on the couch called my momma, daddy and mani I told them about the court date and how I need them to be there for me. After that I went upstairs and went to sleep.
---------------------------------------------
Total words: 691