Chp19

Mykhyia POV
I saw Kyree with James. Kyree came over to me and hugged me and told me we are going to get through this together. I asked what was he talking about. He said james told him that I had this disorder were I think I'm something but I'm not. I went to my night stand and got my favorite glock out. I walked up to him and held the gun right to his head. He said do it I moved back. He started laughing at me saying I couldn't do it. I turned around so quick and shot him in the left leg and right arm. He fell and I asked why he couldn't just keep his mouth shut. I told Kyree to get Daniel which now I call him diggy because Imani calls him that. I made them take him downstairs to the hospital like room. I told them to take care of him. I went in my room then to my closet. I locked my closet and put some high waisted booty shorts on, with a purple crop top, I put on some all black combat boots. After I laced them up good I left out of my closet. Kyree was downstairs. I told him to put his shoes on and lets go. He protested for a good 10 minutes then I got tired and pulled out the glock I used on james and held it to his face. He sat down and put his shoes on. When he was done we got in my car and left. We pulled out my trap house but it look like someone would live there. He asked where were we. I just knocked on the door. My nigga Jaylen opened the door. He said hey patience. I told him to pat him down. It took less than 5 minutes. We got in there then I see all the hoes that work here. I see my workers doing they job. 1 thing crossed my eye. I nigga trying to go upstairs. I stopped everything and walked to him. He looked so scared like he could shit his self. I asked what was he doing he said he was going to the bathroom. I said the bathroom the other way. He said oh it is like a stupid person. I pulled a box cutter from my back pocket and cut his left arm. He screamed like a bitch. I told my henchmen to lock the doors to this staircase and the only one who is allowed up there is the 3 bosses. I asked 1 last question before we left. The question was who am I,who is my father, and am I deadly. Everyone answered you are patience, your father is the king pin of all drug involved things, and yes ma'am you are deadly. I turned towards Kyree and asked did he believe me now. All he did was nod. I said my goodbyes and we left. I didn't want to talk so I put my headphones in.

Next morning

So next week will be prom. Imani and I are going together. We didn't want it to seem like we sluts or whatever. But let me go so I can get ready for today. I laid my outfit on the bed and hopped in the shower. (Outfit: black v-neck, black leggings, black leather jacket, black plaid shirt wrapped around my waist, black wedges, curled hair, New York beanie, gold chain, gold hoops, black sweet talker case, eyeliner, and lip gloss.)

Imani POV
So me and Mykhyia are going to the mall after today. I laid my outfit on the bed and hopped in the shower so Mykhyia wouldn't leave me.( Outfit: black acid washed high waisted jeans, black crop top, black leather jacket, black converse's, black bracelet, black bead necklace, black 'texting to avoid talking to you' case, a gold head necklace, black cross earrings, black hello purse, and black fish net gloves hair straight.)

Mykhyia POV
I just got done getting dressed and on my way down to stairs. I waited on Imani. Kyree left but oh well. She came down after 6 minutes of waiting. We hopped in the pink and purple jeep.

4 minutes later

We pulled up at school then got out. I walked to my locker and a note fell out. It said meet me behind the school for lunch -secret admirer. I put it back in my locker and went to lunch.

---------------------------------------------
Who y'all think it was
---------------------------------------------
Total words: 758