Chp 15

This one goes out to gothgirl23 she shows me a lot of love and her books are bomb so go follow her and read her books.

Mykhyia POV
So Imani told me we going to a concert tonight. So I take the whole day from work cause it's Saturday . I went to the hair salon first. This is were my friend work at so I'm always on point. I forgot her name so I call her goth girl and she loves the number 23. After hours of getting my hair washed and dried. My hair was dyed ombré pink with curls. After i got my hair done and payed I went to the nail shop. Got my nails done. After an hour my nails were finished. They were stilettos with rhinestones on 1 finger, and my nails were gold with purple stripes. I went home took an hour shower. When I got out I put on an chain covered shirt, black booty shorts, black open toe red bottom heels, I put some biker gloves on, put some gold hoop earrings. I put my phone in a waterfall case put some glitter eyeshadow, eyeliner, and red Mac lipstick . I grabbed my clutch and waited downstairs.

Imani POV
I told Mykhyia about the concert. She said she was not coming to work today. I went to work to see how the product was coming in. It actually turned out good so far. I went home took a shower. Flat ironed my hair. I put on a pink crop top, some acid washed high waisted jeans, bamboo black mozza lace-up bootie, torie burch clutch, gold chain, a pearl bracelet, a flower case, and a pink beanie. I went downstairs and saw mykhyia playing on her phone. I asked her was she ready she said yea.

Mykhyia POV
We got in the all black limo and were headed to the concert.

20mins later
We finally got here and then Imani blind folded me. She better not mess my hair up. We started walking. We did a lot of  twisting and turning. We finally got to a room. She opened the door and sat me down. She said after she leaves count to 10. After she left I silently counted. I then took off the blind fold. I saw that I was in a dressing room. I started to look around until the door opened. I looked and seen Lucas coly. I almost freaked but I kept my cool. I said "hey and sorry that I'm in your dressing room." He was like you were supposed to be in here. Im like wtf why. He said "My sister got me a backstage pass to meet the diamondz." I was like AWWW SHIT. I was happy as hell. I just sat down and waited to go see the show. He said he had to get dressed so I went outside and waited. While I was waiting I seen Dillyn he was finer in real life (I changed willgotthejuice to Kyree myers). Me and Dillyn were talking when I seen Kyree from school. I waved and he acted like he didn't know me. So I told Dillyn I'll be right back. He was like okay. I walked up to Kyree and said "why you acting new." He said "do I know you." I then remembered I looked different cause of my hair. I then said "Its me Mykhyia." He then looked at me for a second. He then went into awe and said he was super sorry. I was like you cool.  We walked back over to Dillyn and we waited and talked for the longest.

Many moments later

They just went onstage to perform and Im sitting jere listening like it was the first time i ever heard there music before. They just finished rice 'n' cabbage. They cane to were I was and we were all talking then I said I had to go home so I could go see my parents in south central( I forgot were they lived).  They were asking can they come sit at my house and talk I was about to say tea but I waited till I got to know them better. After I said my goodbyes I went looking for Imani. I'm still looking for her for about 10 more minutes and then I give up and call her. She said she was in the limo. I got there and seen Dillyn, Kyree, and Lucas. Imani said they staying the whole month. It was no were to sit like yea its a limo but it's really small. I just decided to sit on Kyree lap since I known him longer. It took us about 20 minutes to get to the house. When we got there August and Hakeem were sitting in the living room. I honestly forgot they lived here. So when they seen the boys and how Kyree had his arms around my waist. Hakeem got mad and asked what the hell we was doing out all late. I was like I'm a grown ass woman and I pay the fucking bills. With that being said him and August went to there rooms.
---------------------------------------------
This was for gothgirl23 I mentioned her when I was getting my hair done. My phone is about to die so thanks loves.
---------------------------------------------
Total words: 893