Chp9

Mykhyia's P O V

So today Imani decided to go and get tattoos. Mine is patience my thug/street name( I changed all they gang names). My tattoo will also consist of a gun, a heart, and a key lock. Imani said she was getting our mommas name and a gun. I am also getting some more piercings. I'm getting a tongue and belly ring. I know what they say about those type of piercings but I'm not that type. Well peace i gotta get ready.

30 minutes later
(Still mykhyia pov)

So we at the tattoo shop and my "bestfran" was there he only gets one "n" cause he be flirting to much. When I got to the desk and said" hey is skul here." The girl looked at me like it was a problem so I went to handle it but thankfully skul came out right on time. "Is there a problem ?" He asked i said "nah people just irk my nerves." I asked could him and his next best assistant do our tats and my piercing. He was cool with that and we got done around 3:00. I was happy about mine. Imani said "it hurt like hell." I told her "man up my nigga." She got in the driver seat and pulled out.

Imani P O V

So today Hakeem is setting up mykhyia's party. Shhhhhh don't tell her but we going to the mall and buying some new clothes. She don't know it though cause when we get hime all I'm going to say is "go get dressed we going to a party." She ain't gone turn that down so we good. I just hopes this plan works.
---------------------------------------------Total words: 287