Chp11

Mykhyia P O V

The thing about the house is that it is in Florida.(hint hint). I gotta face consequences. So I bought the house and to my mom dad and sister about it they was all cool with it. My dad even said that I could drop out of school. He really didn't care but I'm going to drop out ,but to only take online classes. I know y'all like "what about your 'career'." It's gone be cool I'm just have to join my dads Florida crew which is half the state but oh well. I'm the queen pin down there so I'm happy. But I want mani to come with me so we both can be the ring leader. I gotta pack so deuces.

Imani P O V

Mykhyia said she was moving to Florida. I was kind of sad but she then asked if I could go to. Dad said after she pack he will tell her. I'm kind of nervous cause I want to go with her. Mykhyia came in my room and said " if dad don't let you come ,then pack up any way cause you are coming the first 2 months." I was happy to hear that cause I already dropped out.

Mykhyia P O V

I told her that because I can't be with out my other half. I love her but I got another surprise for y'all read the next chapter for the surprise.
---------------------------------------------
Short I know I couldn't tell y'all the surprise in the same chapter so 😕😕
Total words: 260